Inline Heater Set Up

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Looking to order Mytee 2000 Watt heater

I know the set up is simple but can somone just explain it?

One female and one male quick connect on heater.

I have the male on the machine and my wand and I have the female cupplers that snap on, on the hoses.

Is it just a matter of changing the connects on the heater to what you want?...

It looked like the hose coming off the Heater was a male and wouldn't you want it female to connect to the extractor??

Sorry making this way more confusing that it is.

Do I need extra pressure hose for any reason to make a hose connect or just have a few extra quick connects for if I need to change them?

Greenie

jstucky said:
Looking to order Mytee 2000 Watt heater

I have the male on the machine and my wand and I have the female cupplers that snap on, on the hoses.

Jordan, fix your stuff asap to be "universal".

Make your machine female, and your tools male.
Then make all of your hoses complete universal "sets" with a male on one end and a female on the other.

Then all the industry toys will snap right in, and there will be no more questions.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Sorry...the crack heads at US-P send out there machines/wands different I think...

That is why I am all messed up..

Or I am just all messed up and changed them somehow or sometime..

Thanks Green man...

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have a mytee turbo heater , I would recomend the 2400 watt one by the way works awesome. anyway the heater has both male and female qd's it doesnt matter how you have it hooked up because the water still runs through the heating elements . it works like a heated tunnel with the pressure of your machine being the driving force so it realy dont matter what direction you are moving towards it works both ways.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Yeah it shouldnt matter which direction it goes through the heater but i would still "standardize" your stuff like Jeff said. Some manufacturers set them up backwards.

sdaws4

Starting to look into little giant heaters a little bit and wondering a few questions that I hope could get answered.

1. Safety – could be anything bad that you have heard through the grape vine.
2. How many hours do most get out of them?
3. Do they work like a inline heater. After the water goes out of the tm then does it go into the LG then out to wand
4. what one would you recommend if any- I probably get 150-winter 170-summer @tm what could I expect after the addition of a 2ht

Any factual information will be appreciated, I just don't know anyone locally who runs one.

Greenie

You could put a good 60-80º on top of what you have now with a #2ht.

If you got the scratch, it's a no brainer, LP is relatively safe, you will love the heat.

Name
Nate W.
sdaws4 said:
Starting to look into little giant heaters a little bit and wondering a few questions that I hope could get answered.

1. Safety – could be anything bad that you have heard through the grape vine.
2. How many hours do most get out of them?
3. Do they work like a inline heater. After the water goes out of the tm then does it go into the LG then out to wand
4. what one would you recommend if any- I probably get 150-winter 170-summer @tm what could I expect after the addition of a 2ht

Any factual information will be appreciated, I just don't know anyone locally who runs one.

I only know Little Giant heaters 3ht. I never had a Heat Exchanger.

1. I take it into every building and never had a problem (I don't know about other city or state codes).

2. It's still kicking. We have 2 but I've been procrastinating on changing the burner plate on 1.

3. We hook it up when the water leaves the machine, then into the heater, then whatever tool. As for the truckmount, I have an old Workmaster and not really sure how it's plumbed. I do know that if you hook up too hot of water in the portable, your pump will not last long. I'm unsure of truckmounts, but I'd assume it's after existing the machine.

4. I don't know. I read of preheated water.

Greenie

Most every machine Pushes the water through the LG heater, no hot water pump issues, it's really a Post heater.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom