inline heater

G

kleen rite makes a inline heater anyone have any info on this or any experiences with it im thinkin about it for the winter . campusman :?:

G

What Model?? Have you looked into Mytee's Turbo 2400 watt heater?? I have Mytee's hot box which is smaller and that thing rocks. I can't wait till I get the bigger Turbo 2400.

R

rotovacguy

campusman57 said:
kleen rite makes a inline heater anyone have any info on this or any experiences with it im thinkin about it for the winter . campusman :?:

You'll have to ask Willy about that, he uses 2 of them, I believe.

Kleenrite makes several models, I think the top one is a 2 cord unit rated at 3250 watts. Two of them in series would be 6500 watts, that would cook for sure....provided you had enough juice on the job site.

G

Just know that the Mighty's have a 500(im pretty sure)psi max,so take that into consideration when looking.The HF2000 will handle a 1000 psi (you can tell Im not selling any banners)

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I really like my 3250 watt kleenrite. Nice and hot, fast recovery and compact. If I run into just cold water, I run 2 seperate heaters. The price is decent at around $600. I looked at the other ones, but they wanted pretty much the same number for a 2000 watt. The Mytee hot box seems like a good choice too, but I haven't tried it so I don't know. Steembrite makes the monster with up to 9000 watts.(Find enough plugs for that :shock: )

Greenie

I tell ya what...so you don't blow some money, I'll give you a crack at my 4800w 2 cord super heater. call me.

R

rotovacguy

Greenie said:
I tell ya what...so you don't blow some money, I'll give you a crack at my 4800w 2 cord super heater. call me.

I'd like to hear more about it, too.

How much $$$

What kind of temp rise could one expect?

Greenie

It's new, gonna make a 4000w and a 4800w, still working on the details.

It's not a replacement for a fuel fired heater, just a kick ass elec. alternative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom