Instagram?

Mikey P

Administrator
Anyone getting any work off it? Screenshot_20190120-210826.pngScreenshot_20190120-210815.pngScreenshot_20190120-210802.png

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I'm already following Mikey and I just added you. Is your box truck hard to keep warm in the winter?

it doesnt get that cold here, sometimes in the 20s at worst. If its really bad I just wrap the machine in a thermal blanket and put a space heater in[

whats ur name on IG?

Reactions: Living The Dream

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don't understand instagram at all. It's connected to FB somehow but hell, If I want post a pic, I'll just post it on FB. I don't need no stinkin IG . I have an account but I have no clue how to use it. Before I fired my girl she kept it current.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's like a photo album. Facebook is good but those images get lost in the timeline unless someone is searching pics.

Take all those images and videos and put them in IG. Steer clients to your IG page. You can text or send links to individual pics that show jobs which clients are considering.

Once they engage with your picture it's much like Facebook. Better because they can see all the things you do.

Hopefully they follow you and you can run IG specials of the week, month, whatever. You can also put marketing pieces without the Facebook 20% text restriction.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom