Instant Expert? or Doofus???

Brian H

Name
Brian H
The author of that letter does have guts, that's for sure.

I have done similar and I bet you have too Richard. You get a customer calling saying your crew did something to their sofa during the cleaning process. you go out and look at it and say "no big deal, we can fix it", even though you aren't really sure what you will do to fix it. It just sounds better to say you know what you will do to fix it instead of saying "Oh boy, we really screwed this one up...".

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Ah.... Steve's bleeding hearts club.

I have been the author of letters like that that he featured. He never puts the names. So I can say that mine are real. I do read some of them and think they do seem off the wall. But I think Steve and Jon Don are a stand up organization so I'd bet that it is real.

I had a guy from KY call me asking all sorts of questions about 6 months ago. He read my 12 part story/blog on the SFS site and thought it was fake. I had to convince him that I was real, not related to anyone from Jon Don and not (ever at anytime) an employee. He finally believed me and we talk about twice a month now sharing ideas.

I got him to go to SFS and had the pleasure of meeting him in December when we both attended the SFS business planning retreat.

SFS and the guys involved are the real deal. Can't say enough about Steve, Chuck and Bill!!!

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
You can do most things if you take your time and ask for help form others.

F

FB7777

On a much smaller scale, it's how I got into carpet cleaning when I was strictly janitorial

At least this guy is looking for education...I didn't take a class until 5 years in :eekk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom