Insurance policy for Commercial acct bid ?

C

Cleanit

Expanding to commercial jobs.

Whats the best comany to go with in the midwest? 2 million general liability? Chicago to be specific?

Looking to start bidding for the Fall.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks.

C

Cleanit

27 views and no one could even chime in. Thought Mikeysboard was Hot. Probaly Not. LOL

Any way I think we would just go with The Hartford. They have a Local Office here in Chicago, and they offer Inland Marine, General Laibilty and Workmans Comp.( We would be hiring 2-3 new techs for this expansion).

Its kind of convienent to deal locally.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We figured you were Greg. :-)

A newbie's best bet is thru his agent who insures his home and vehicles. Your biz history will likewise be a factor.

I use State Farm, but have used several others over the last forty years.

Regarding lack of response: long holiday weekend after a scorching busy summer, we are chilling now.

C

Cleanit

greg who? the wi...er. sorry not me.

Lee thanks for the response however what excatly do you mean by "Your biz history will likewise be a factor."

We've been in business for like a year now. And growing rapidly. We do only Carpet, Rug and Upholstery for now.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
You don't already carry general liability insurance?

I use to let a broker do the searching for me, the last one I use an internet search asking for rate quotes

I have switched insurance carriers the last 2 years due to over the top price increases

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
a yr....hummm your gonna be paying some $$$$

go find a local broker to search it out for you...

i just switched back to auto owners

they are a huge commercial writer

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Lee Stockwell said:
We figured you were Greg. :-)

A newbie's best bet is thru his agent who insures his home and vehicles. Your biz history will likewise be a factor.

I use State Farm, but have used several others over the last forty years.

Regarding lack of response: long holiday weekend after a scorching busy summer, we are chilling now.
I use state farm to but they found out I do water restoration they said they would not renew.I do less than 10% of
my gross and never had a claim, they said didn't matter we don't cover wd.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Steve is right, a broker will do all the leg work and give you the options and lowest rates or the most coverage for the money.

Response? Incomplete profile and no history of posting here will slow down many from responding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom