Insurance question

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Anyone with State Farm or another company have problems with them covering the use of a little giant heater?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
All of them but yes State Farm too.

A decade or so ago they were different from the rest but after taking a lot of big hits they have become much like all the others. Spend big bucks on marketing and pay out as little as they can when there is a claim. Limit the coverage for anything that has a history of costing them money or make it an extra cost rider or exclude coverage entirely.

They are not a bad company.....just not any better than the other big names either.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
State Farm was a great co for me...used them close to forty years...
as long as my truck mount was BOLTED in.......i didn't even need an extra rider policy!

they even replaced a complete Big Red slide in when it was stolen back in the 80's

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree bawb they once stood head and shoulders above the rest. As I said I believe they have fallen back in to the pack now.

Maybe after paying for all your stuff they had to change their policy! :madd:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I agree bawb they once stood head and shoulders above the rest. As I said I believe they have fallen back in to the pack now.

Maybe after paying for all your stuff they had to change their policy! :madd:

well guess what.....today the wife came out from the grocery store to find our drivers mirror on the ground....
so i figger no big deal...i'll jus pay for it mysef and not file a claim....WROOOOOONG......close to 700 bucks....so i called it in...and told them about the small tap in the rear bumper panel that i was gonna let go as well.......another 700+....
i have 0 deductable......it'll take a week and they pay for a brand new Town & Country rental.......

i tol them to take their time...........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom