Insured?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Thankfully I am. I'm flat on my back with a ruptured c5 disc that will need surgery.

HOWEVER

I have insurance on my vehicle loan, cc's, and a plan that pays me a couple grand a month while I'm on my ass. A few weeks ago I was thinking of dropping some of the costs. Thankfully I didn't.

INSURE YOURSELF!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
lol Lee- laptop. I was hauling gear up a flight of stairs when I heard and felt a crunch/crack. Didn't hurt too bad at first.....then I started feeling pain down the shoulder to my forearm. Finished the day, but the next morning and since then have been a codeine induced haze.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Willy have you looked at this as an oppurtunity? How long are you down for? You could get a younger (that is easy), Smarter (even easier) willy and you can grow a little more

F

FB7777

Bundy said:
Willy have you looked at this as an oppurtunity? How long are you down for? You could get a younger (that is easy), Smarter (even easier) willy and you can grow a little more
inciteful and hilarious shiteatinggrin

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Thanks guys! Your concern is overwhelming. Too late Crowley, I've already covered that base.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ouchdamn..that sucks WillyBo

now maybe you'll stop thinking you're still 30 years old ???... :shock:

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
meAt said:
Ouchdamn..that sucks WillyBo

now maybe you'll stop thinking you're still 30 years old ???... :shock:

..L.T.A.

Never gonna happen Larry. As long as I can run/skate/mountain bike/carry a rugby ball/lift weights/hike in to flip a fly/ push a wand , I will. I don't wanna become an old fart (just like you) :p When they can't install a new part or fix the old one, maybe. The girls at my physio office recognize my voice.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Damn that sucks. Hope your surgery goes well Willy, At least you've got money coming in. I let my disability lapse, I going to have to have to start it up again after hearing this.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
CT scan done tonight at 9:15, meeting with the neurologist next Friday. Damn, this is going quick. In Canada we;re supposed to wait a few years. I was looking forward to 3 months of sleeping from the stupor the meds put me in.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Welllllllllll- I went to the doc yesterday - NO surgery.Yet. The CT scan said lots of evidence of osteoarthritis, but the vertebrae are pressing on my c5 nerve. Physio 3 times a week for the next 6 weeks and take it from there. On the bright side, my guys are growing well into their work responsibilities, I may just pull my ass of the truck this year. shiteatinggrin

Willy P

Name
Willy P
FAST FORWARD 4 WEEKS LATER:

After an initial assessment,xrays, and CT scan my doc put me in some intensive physiotherapy with interferential therapy, manual manipulation and traction. Not at 100%,but I'm confident that surgery will be avoided. While I'm still getting some pain and numbness in my arm and general discomfort, I should be able to go back to work soon. I see my doc today- Here's hoping!

YIPPEE!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
manual manipulation, isnt that Chiropractic?

Here's hoping too Willy. Now get better so you can back to work you lazy bum shiteatinggrin You're going to drag this out till after the playoffs, aren't you??! haha

Willy P

Name
Willy P
After all the years of dancing with Wanda, help is a good thing. I should have done this years ago,but being attached to the false sense of economy of being a one man band and being a stubborn old man as well, I thought I knew better. I should be back to work in a couple of weeks, but I'm not gonna try and be a horse any more. A couple of months before rugby again. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom