Intensity Red from Vacaway...

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Wow.....

I used in yesterday today and today on three of the dirtiest carpets I have every cleaned...2 Rentals and house that the kids had lice.

I know i know everyone wants pic but these I honestly almost told them to replace. And didn't honestly think the carpets had a chance. That bad. Gum everywhere. Red spots black spots brown spots green spots yellow spots and maybe even some new colored spots that were invented on this one.

Pre treated real heavy, 40 Vol was also added to Pre-spray..175 with real absorbent cottons that I have chosen as my favorite. I get them from Hesco. Not thick yarn style but medium thickness. Used 2 pads (4 sides) on each 2 BR apt (Approx. 400 sq ft or so). Scrubbed back and forth both directs like 4-5 times. Sprayed lightly again and flushed like I've never flushed before with Intensity Red as Emulsifier detergent. Gum spots were softened so much from Hel Gel that most rinsed away but some I scraped up.

I was hesitant to use Intensity Red as my detergent/rinse because I never had used it and was going to 02 system it with a post pad but took a chance.

I ordered more today and commended Vacaway on their new product.

I was suprised too because they were comparing it to Dirt Assassin and I wasn't too impressed with that product.

The ammonia is def. present in it but I don't think it is in the Intensity Green

I would highly recommend it and would like to hear others reviews.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I used the green today on one room that was really bad. The customer was amazed...as was I.

Heavy traffic area....it was "the room" of the house. The rest of the house wasn't too bad.

I think I could have gotten it clean with just peroxcellent but I boosted it with the Intensity Green and it just cleaned up really quick.

I will be ordering more.

Happy customers are the best.

Here's their house....yes Groupon job.

Most of the houses have looked like this for me...but I do get to pick and choose. :mrgreen:

housegroupon.jpg

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Yeah I have Been impressed with the Intensity Green so far myself. I haven't tried the Red yet... Vacaway has always had good products & service.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
You guys that clean rentals with a 175 or Op are sick fooks. If you are not extracting that crap out you should go to jail. Even Rickey the Snake Oil Salesman will tell you that. Its not often he turns down a buck. He prove that by promoting Janitors to use Cimexs. He claims the MMM is wrecking the commercial carpet industry. He knows the real truth.

Golden Boy

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
for the record

the MMM is fooking up everything they stick their stenchy dick into....

and anyone that does work for them needs to be slapped....
good thing you got out Corey ehhh???

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Waldo said:
You guys that clean rentals with a 175 or Op are sick fooks. If you are not extracting that crap out you should go to jail. Even Rickey the Snake Oil Salesman will tell you that. Its not often he turns down a buck. He prove that by promoting Janitors to use Cimexs. He claims the MMM is wrecking the commercial carpet industry. He knows the real truth.

Golden Boy

I extract the dirt out.....I vacuum first....and I keep extracting with a pad. Then I extract again with another vacuuming. Then the customer keeps extracting the next time THEY vacuum.

ex·tract? ?/v. ?k?strækt or, especially for 5, ??kstrækt; n. ??kstrækt/ Show Spelled
[v. ik-strakt or, especially for 5, ek-strakt; n. ek-strakt] Show IPA

–verb (used with object)
1. to get, pull, or draw out, usually with special effort, skill, or force: to extract a tooth.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Yes the gal at Vacaway told me don't hesitate to try Intensity Red as a encap product.

It seems extremely concentrated/thick but she said it could def. be used as an OP cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom