Interesting ad copy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Neglected floors can quickly become the squatting site for freeloading dust-bunnies, who, if left unchecked, will rapidly reproduce. Fend off dusty infestation with today's Groupon for A-1 Cleaning Services. For $35, you get professional carpet cleaning in two areas (up to 350 square feet total; a $70 value). This on-site service is available for commercial or residential spaces within 20 miles of 9130 Switzer Street in Overland Park. While some carpet cleaners depend on the power of grit and elbow grease, A-1 Cleaning Services utilizes the scientific principles of steam extraction to make dirt feel so guilty that it up and leaves. A-1 Cleaning can move furniture for $10 per area, and can take care of pet odors for an additional $15 per area.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Groupon is known for crazy ad copy.

They come up with some really out there stuff.

Most is more wild than what you posted

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Cleaning by guilt is a known Jewish/Norwegian principle.

It goes with guilt by association.

And......
Show me the Gelt :p !

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I guess its better than.
Hi, names Merty. I come to suck your rug, 12.95 a room. If ya want me to move yur stuff its gunna cost ya xtra. Gimme a hollar. I reckon I can bring my compnee mascot, Bacon the pig too!

M

Mark Imbesi

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I guess its better than.
Hi, names Merty. I come to suck your rug, 12.95 a room. If ya want me to move yur stuff its gunna cost ya xtra. Gimme a hollar. I reckon I can bring my compnee mascot, Bacon the pig too!

....and we chose to drag Marty into this thread b/c......?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom