Interesting box truck on ebay

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
and wtf is that thing on the back???

seeing how it doesnt appear that the back opens???

I mean they took enough pics of it, but they couldnt take more inside the box...

oh well already bought mine

Chris A

Name
Chris
150k probably is low mileage for that truck. If you look around, a lot of these trucks are run for 2-300k before their sold. Goofy truck, would be wierd not having a back door, but pretty cheap for a big truck

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We will only buy vehicles made by US companies and ideally with most of the parts etc made in America. Our customers are all American born or working to become American citizens and in this economy I believe it to be even more important for us to help support the US economy.

Ken

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The box was made by Brown Cargo, they are just down the road from our Lawrence property.

They build boxes for people all over the country. Last time I was there they had 20-corporate express box trucks there waiting for pickup.

charles

It looks like it was used as a vending truck, the rack on the back was for locking the hand truck on.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I guess they want to make sure you know that it has a filter.

This baby is good to go....

p1040487ph4.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Those swing up doors are cool.....until some dummy knocks them off.

One of our supervisors forgot to latch it and as he turned around the building it hit a bump and popped open. Ripped the door off and put a nice gash in the building.

A year later same supervisor pulled the truck in the bay, didn't see the door was up and ripped it off the truck and damaged the door way.

Needless to say we removed them from all our trucks after that. Barn doors don't look as cool, but we haven't lost one yet.

Give us time though! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom