Interesting concept WDR

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thats a cheap price. I may rent it sometime... So that particular franchise wants to actually help people. I bet that owner is a good guy.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so I suppose the walls and structure are going to dry on their own. I also suppose a shop vac is powerful enough to run a water claw. this is inviting more problems. its like a carpet cleaning company offering to rent a rug doctor they know isn't going to work.

Jerry

Supportive Member
I was thinking about doing something similar, except doing the water extraction, then renting the equipment to the customer. It would sure save alot of hassles for a owner/operator that does an occasional water damage project?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the rent to people that would not have been customers concept, but a trailer? I don't even trust my guys with trailers.

I've often thought as the industry gets tighter to just rent to the general public. Pick up and drop off are included. No setup, just door to door in 3-day or week increments. Then you have a tech in a big box just dropping and picking up equipment. Lots of pitfalls as there is with any venture but I think it could be possible.

1-800-Im2cheap2calllapro :wink:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Doc Holliday said:
I like the rent to people that would not have been customers concept, but a trailer? I don't even trust my guys with trailers.

I've often thought as the industry gets tighter to just rent to the general public. Pick up and drop off are included. No setup, just door to door in 3-day or week increments. Then you have a tech in a big box just dropping and picking up equipment. Lots of pitfalls as there is with any venture but I think it could be possible.

1-800-Im2cheap2calllapro :wink:
they probley drop it off at the custys house. Thats why there is a surcharge for over 40 miles away. I wouldnt trust the custy to drive a trailer either, I own a 6x10 enclosed doolittle and it is a pain in the butt to manuever.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I didn't see any meters in that rental package. How would someone renting that equipment know what is wet or when it is dry, or if you are set up to dry (cause evaporation)?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom