Mikey P

Administrator
http://www.mixedrite.com/products/urineterminator.htm
Urine Terminator

100% Biodegradable • Non-Corrosive • Cost Effective

Urine Terminator Carpet Cleaner
Diluted pH
7.6 at 1:16

Mixed-Rite Urine terminator is a100% biodegradable, cost effective, professional strength odor neutralizer. Makes up to 8 gallons of odor abatement.

PURPOSE
Urine Terminator is an aggressive obnoxious odor eliminator.

PROPERTIES
Urine Terminator is a patented, scientifically developed, bacterial substance, that is encapsulated to ensure long shelf life. These microbial agents, when activated by hot water, digest odor causing fats, oils, grease and proteins.

USAGE
Use Ultra Concentrated Urine Treatment as an effective odor cancellation agent for child, pet and organic substances.

APPLICATION
Thoroughly saturate affected area with one gallon hot water. Extract with Water Claw if available. Re-saturate area again with cleaning agent plus an acid rinse such as 3N1 RF Residue Free and Low pH Final Rinse. Add ½ oz. 3N1 RF to 1 oz. of Final Rinse into 1 gallon hot water, apply then extract. Saturate area again with 1 oz. Urine Terminator in 15 oz. very hot water. (Trigger spray works well).

Use Carpet Syringe to saturate pad and floor. Cover affected area with plastic film. Position a Heating Pad (med. setting) over plastic with weight on top (gallon jug works well) let dwell 30 min. Remove pad and plastic, rinse again with a gallon of hot water and extract. Re-apply Urine Terminator topically. Let dwell 2 hours then cover affected area with clean white cloth. Position weight on cloth (gallon jug works well) and leave until dry.

INGREDIENTS
A light blue liquid containing patented, hyper, non-pathogenic bacteria whose by-product is CO2 plus water. 100% biodegradable.

G

Use Carpet Syringe to saturate pad and floor.

That's nothing new here for light to moderate areas. But the rest of that... It just seems like you would have to become too involved! SHEEEESH!

Cover affected area with plastic film. Position a Heating Pad (med. setting) over plastic with weight on top (gallon jug works well) let dwell 30 min. Remove pad and plastic, rinse again with a gallon of hot water and extract. Re-apply Urine Terminator topically. Let dwell 2 hours then cover affected area with clean white cloth. Position weight on cloth (gallon jug works well) and leave until dry.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Encapsulated enzyme is nothing new it’s been on the market for years. The problem is that they digest protein and urine does not contain enough protein for heavy urine odor be eliminated by enzymes. I find encapsulated enzymes very useful for breaking down pet body oils.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Umm, the heating pad doesn’t sound too safe. The encapsulated products I is Use activated with high temps and stays really active for 15-20 min after being applied. Most enzyme products need to stay around 100 F to 115 F to keep working well. I might use some kind of heat source to keep an enzyme going if it was something like a decomposition situation or other protein rich contamination. This is not the right product and too big of a PIA for urine. I had an IICRC instructor tell a story about saving a rental car with enzymes. The last renter left a large salmon in the car for a few days after a fishing trip

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Lets see at 100 bucks an hour and you have to take 2-3 hours for one spot. Sounds great, should sell like an electric truck mount.

DevilDog

Seriously, is that product some sort of stupid joke? I mean come on! Urine work is NOT THAT DAMN HARD! God.

1. Identify the areas that are contaminated
2. rinse the hell out of that area with OSR,, this can be done with fairly large spots in about two minutes.
3. apply Odorcide..let dwell for a few minutes.
4. apply a little bit of defoamer...and rinse well again.

In almost every case you will no longer have an odor issue.

This stuff is not complicated!

I saw this thread and wanted to mention a couple of things.

Urine Terminator has been and was a shelved product, in that we are not marketing it's use at this time.
Development of this product was VERY early in our involvement in the carpet cleaning industry.
It has been removed from our website for awhile now.

With that said.

I believe OSR is the best and easiest 1 stop, of urine treatments available.

Urine Terminator was a little behind the times, still effective but as far as current treatments go...
OSR rocks...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom