Interesting site..

Chris A

Name
Chris
how do all the former Stanley hacks always manage to keep their wands? Nice site, and that does look like a Wayne Miller postcard.

gasaxe

best i can figure looks like about 10 cents a sq ft with moving furniture included. Must be cut throat in the ATL..

Greenie

$110 minimum, better than 1/2 the guys here, and that is in Hotlanta.

I see an aw29 as well as the Steemer wand.

Other than the excessive highlighting of the text, I think the site is fine.

Welcome!

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I’d be afraid of any client that would spend time to read all of that.

Also, I’ve seen the before and after stair pics somewhere else

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Always on an up beat and full of energy, the folks at Platinum are some of the more positive and excited cleaners I've had the pleasure to work with. Ramona is someone I'd call when I was having a bad hair day and needed a little encouragement. Good people.

Welcome to the forum!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
That's not Wayne's material, that's Joe's. I loaded up my site with info like that. Personally, I love it when a client goes through all the info, they are solidly SOLD when they call. Its fun when I get a call from someone that has gone through a site like that, makes my job a whole lot easier.

I liked the layout, very easy to navigate.

The one thing I found a challenge was when I'd click on a few links, I would have the Name Logo staring at me and I had to scroll down to find the info. MIght not be such a bad idea, but maybe bring the info up a little so the page title can be seen, then I know I reached the right page and can scroll down.

I really like the "Recommend Us" Page, great idea!

Baby Talk is a nice touch :D

Good job! Did you do that site yourself or did someone make it for you?

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Now while I have never met Ramona,I do remember reading her posts from a long time ago back on the ics board,back when she started...about the same time we did and alot of other companies around here have come and gone since then..So congratulations to all at Platinum Carpet Systems.
Patrick

dgargan

Wow there's a blast from the past. I met Romana years ago at Duanes SF in Atlanta. Her hubby was working for SS or Coit at the time and they were wanting to start their own biz. She was on the boards for a while then dropped off the radar. I use to send her some marketing stuff and I'm sure she's been in touch with others froms the boards so I guess that's where the PDQ stuff came from. Glad they made it.

David

gasaxe

Mikey P said:
Regardless, he is a new member here so play nice.

I like the site .

Lots of personality.

i didnt mean that in a bad way.... from the site it appears they try to provide a quality service. just curious how you can swing those prices and include furniture moving. 3 area cleaning is probably gonna consist of a couple bedrooms and living room or living room dining room and a master bedroom. If customer sticks you moving furniture (all of it) you gotta be looking at 2 to 3 hours to really hit it good. Even a smaller home at 150 sq ft in the brs/din. rm. and 2-250 in the living rm. your looking at 500 to 600 sq ft. for a "small job".
seems reasonable for traffic area type cleaning in that situation just not sure about moving a but load of furniture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom