Interlink Supply and Bridgepoint Systems parent company to sell.

Mikey P

Administrator

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
So they going to raise prices to start squeezing the little guys dry?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Aramsco has always offered very competitive rates. We used to purchase a lot of our mold remediation supplies in the early days when it was hard to source some of those items.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Change is inevitable misery is optional. I had a great conversation with Gordon Hanks. Their legacy and this industry and the people in it are their top priority (besides the obvious financial considerations) I believe every word he told me especially since he is the one that called me personally. Anyone that's been around for more then a minute knows our history and today I am glad we all a have learned a thing or two and today we are great partners and colleagues in this industry. I believe this will be a great thing for the Hanks and their families and for all those that work for them. How it will effect our industry time will tell but for the foreseeable future I don't see anything changing except maybe some new offerings for their network of distributors and all of you.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
everything will stay the same there is just new ownership. The Hanks' will all be involved as well as Scott and everyone else in the organization. There will be a big added benefit to this transaction in that the Interlink dealers will have access to everything that Aramsco sells.

Name
Tom McLaughlin
Yes, the Hank brothers are signed on for two more years, no lay offs, no pay cuts either, best part is that they'll be no major changes to the distributors. Looks to me like the exact same thing as when RPM bought Legend Brands, all good.

Yeah, i'll have to call Vikki (she's wonderful) at CRW/Hydro-Force and see if we'll have any access to Aramsco from the HF distributor side.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Reactions: jcooper

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Were happy for ya... Real flopping happy for ya........:clap: lol!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Yes, I still have a job and expect to keep it for several more years. But it never hurts to have a back-up plan. Any offers? :)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Yes, I still have a job and expect to keep it for several more years. But it never hurts to have a back-up plan. Any offers? :)
Hey Scott,

Let's you and I have a couple of beers in the Mirage's lobby bar just as all the attendees are checking in. We can be carefully examining a 3 ring binder with the title "Jon-Don Employee Manual" on it. I'm sure Papa Nick will be happy to spring for our bar tab. (Papa Nick is almost as big of a trouble-maker as Mikey is!)

Steve

PS Seriously, you are wise to look at your options. Just check the history of mergers and buy-outs, etc. The two companies always SAY "no changes" ya-da, ya-da, ya-da...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom