Interview for Hagopian techs

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for agreeing to let your guys answer these questions Ken

Mighty nice of ya.

-How many jobs per day are completed on average?

-Are you handed a complete route or are you given your next job based on how you upsold the prior job?

-Who is charge of keeping your van stocked and cleaned?

-How many syllables are there in Hagopian?

-Do you have an upright vacuum on your truck?

-Is a "Green Glide" a brand of rocking chair, a generic form of Astro Glide, a back strain reliever or a eco~green type bike chain lube?

-What exactly is in that magic prespray rinse of yours?

-Have you ever been invited on to Hanna's boat for selling the most carpet protector??

-What does the word "Swishie" mean to you?

-Do you have a challenge with the other techs for who can moon of flip off the most Modernistic trucks in a given week?

-$500 if you can tell me what IICRC stands for..

-What was your biggest $ week ever?

-Tell us your best technique for getting cash tips

-Are you allowed to stop for lunch or must you brown bag it and eat on the run?

-How stringent is management over chemical use?

- Are you able to sell some chems to your owner/op buddies to make ends meat?

-Are all the techs there solid on which wand jet is actually spraying out the Scotch Gards?

-How many dry strokes are you allowed to give a 30 ounce Poly before you're home after 9pm as a repercussion..?

-Thanks guys!!!

Make sure to log in to Mikeysboard.com all day long on your smartphone or tablets to become the best you can be!

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ohh ohhh....i got one.........
how many has seen the gay biker gitup picture?????

not that i would EVER mention such a thing.........:winky:

Mikey P

Administrator
the answers

Ken tells me I got all the forms back from his current staff except for three.
One guy is illiterate, one is from a nation that views the PC as the devil and the other guy is going to be canned next week due selling $1700 worth of protector last week and only going through one gallon of product. Not his 1st offense.

-How many jobs per day are completed on average? -6 is average

-Are you handed a complete route or are you given your next job based on how you upsold the prior job?- Complete route but will take ad on's if we have time

-Who is charge of keeping your van stocked and cleaned? They get washed on the weekend by a sub contractor but the crew keeps the chems full.

-How many syllables are there in Hagopian? -5 said 3 syllables, 10 said 4, 3 replyed AEIOU and sometimes Y and the last guy said "red"..

-Do you have an upright vacuum on your truck?-only the guy in charge of redos has one.

-Is a "Green Glide" a brand of rocking chair, a generic form of Astro Glide, a back strain reliever or a eco~green type bike chain lube?- all over the map but one fella thought it was the time of year the Grunyon came to shore to breed.

-What exactly is in that magic prespray rinse of yours?- "White powdery stuff" was the most common answer with Tide coming in a close 2nd

-Have you ever been invited on to Hanna's boat for selling the most carpet protector??- 18 had no clue that said boat existed but one guy (who some how manages to type with a lisp" responded "many times, whith is funny cause I don'th sell that muth protector."

-What does the word "Swishie" mean to you?- all 19 said "a frozen treat that we charge extra to remove from carpet".

-Do you have a challenge with the other techs for who can moon of flip off the most Modernistic trucks in a given week?-no comments

-$500 if you can tell me what IICRC stands for.. -18 no clues and one guy was darn sure that one of the C's had to stand for carpet.

-What was your biggest $ week ever? wow, anywhere from $800 to $1200

-Tell us your best technique for getting cash tips- cleaning that extra bed room of a few seat cushions appears to work like a charm.

-Are you allowed to stop for lunch or must you brown bag it and eat on the run? up to them, Ken is no slave driver.

-How stringent is management over chemical use? "very", Alisondro just gots his ass fired over not taking enough of the stinky stuff.

- Are you able to sell some chems to your owner/op buddies to make ends meat?- no comment

-Are all the techs there solid on which wand jet is actually spraying out the Scotch Gards? "huh?, our wands only have one jet" was the common answer, two guys said we use GenieTECH and only use a pmp up and one guy said "F this, I quit.

-How many dry strokes are you allowed to give a 30 ounce Poly before you're home after 9pm as a repercussion..?- "only the good tippers and milfs get dry strokes seemed to be the consensus.

Last edited:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Ken__Doo_Rag_Hands_Together.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom