Interview with Patrick Ladinig, owner of Carpet Cleaner America – 11/12/13

Mikey P

Administrator
Reactions: CCA
Name
Damon
Reg is a good guy. Had an issue with my BrushEncap machine (Excellent Supply labeled TM4). Called Excellent Supply and they in turn had Reg call me direct within 10 minutes of my initial contact.

Shipping label was emailed to me 10 minutes after that and the machine was picked up by UPS promptly. Bill, the service manager at CCA, contacted me twice with updates.

Outstanding support from both ES and CCA!

I don't know much about the machine quality or support from the other CRB builders out there, but then again I don't need to....

Reactions: CCA

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
are these guys with Whittaker now or they used to be?

tngvegas

Derek don't you have a trio? that would do a better job than a two brush crb machine, don't you think?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
yes, but i want to pick the Trio manu's brain about a handle tweak and see if they have an online parts store.

regarossa

Name
Reg Rogers
Derek don't you have a trio? that would do a better job than a two brush crb machine, don't you think?

Hi guys- we are not affiliated with the trio. It is made in India.... fyi- that third brush on a trio doesn't actually touch the carpet. It is designed to move debris backwards to the rear brush which then flips it into the collector bin located on the rear of the machine.

Cheers-

Reg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom