Intro to Encap Cleaning

Matt Perretti

Name
matthew perretti
Hello Fellow cleaners
I manage a few carpet cleaners at our company Boldens Cleaning and Restoration services out of Noblesville Indiana and for about 10 years I ran a van my self and I have never been introduced to encap or "pad cleaning" and I must admit I am beyond intrigued at some of the results you guys can get and hearing some of the best in the industry preach these methods has me thinking I have no choice but to slowly train my self along with my guys and introduce this style of cleaning into our day to day... If anyone has any recomnedations for a pad machine and the best products to use I would greatly apprecaite the input...

Mikey P

Administrator
Hello Fellow cleaners
I manage a few carpet cleaners at our company Boldens Cleaning and Restoration services out of Noblesville Indiana and for about 10 years I ran a van my self and I have never been introduced to encap or "pad cleaning" and I must admit I am beyond intrigued at some of the results you guys can get and hearing some of the best in the industry preach these methods has me thinking I have no choice but to slowly train my self along with my guys and introduce this style of cleaning into our day to day... If anyone has any recomnedations for a pad machine and the best products to use I would greatly apprecaite the input...

First you have to decide if you want to actually remove soil or just grind it in and hope that the polymer and soil vacuums out later?

I prefer the op method that utilizes various pad types to agitate and extract soil from the carpet but you do have to do some laundry with this process.

And you would want designated washer and dryer set up at your facility in order to do so.

I endorse and sell the Trinity line of op machines.
I'd be more than happy to talk to you over the phone about their pros and cons

Next April we will be in Indianapolis cleaning a very large Ronald McDonald House along with a couple days of education and while you probably don't want to wait that long it'll be a excellent opportunity for you and some team members to come get your hands dirty and learn from the very best.

I have time later today, Pacific Standard Time if you'd like to get on the phone

775-552-5429

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hello Fellow cleaners
The 2 best machines in my experience are the Trinity Phoenix and the HOS Sprayborg. Both well made, rugged machines that spray and scrub in one motion. The key to encap cleaning is good vacuuming. Remove as much dry soil as possible. Then use a premium encap solution along with the right pads. I usually use Saiger's Code Red of Encaps which has a peroxide component to it. It literally wipes out coffee, water and many other organic stains. I use the Tops spotter for greasier stains. I have done mainly hwe for over 40 years and am converting the majority of my commercial accounts to vlm. I get great results and make more money per hour. Much more.

Reactions: Bryce C

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
The 2 best machines in my experience are the Trinity Phoenix and the HOS Sprayborg. Both well made, rugged machines that spray and scrub in one motion. The key to encap cleaning is good vacuuming. Remove as much dry soil as possible. Then use a premium encap solution along with the right pads. I usually use Saiger's Code Red of Encaps which has a peroxide component to it. It literally wipes out coffee, water and many other organic stains. I use the Tops spotter for greasier stains. I have done mainly hwe for over 40 years and am converting the majority of my commercial accounts to vlm. I get great results and make more money per hour. Much more.
Wow...an April 25 Mikeyfest?????
In Indy?....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
First you have to decide if you want to actually remove soil or just grind it in and hope that the polymer and soil vacuums out later?

I prefer the op method that utilizes various pad types to agitate and extract soil from the carpet but you do have to do some laundry with this process.

And you would want designated washer and dryer set up at your facility in order to do so.

I endorse and sell the Trinity line of op machines.
I'd be more than happy to talk to you over the phone about their pros and cons

Next April we will be in Indianapolis cleaning a very large Ronald McDonald House along with a couple days of education and while you probably don't want to wait that long it'll be a excellent opportunity for you and some team members to come get your hands dirty and learn from the very best.

I have time later today, Pacific Standard Time if you'd like to get on the phone

775-552-5429
I have a washing machine at the shop but just air dry my pads.

PXL_20240627_230045305.jpg

Reactions: Bryce C and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom