intro

FSHNDK

Hi Guy's, my name is Dan Jolly and I work for white magic. I met Jim Eckman at the Nevada show. I told Jim I would get set up on the board so here I am. I have visited this board in the past through Frank Kuse when he was here so it has been awhile.

I have been with White Magic for three years working directly and have been indirectly working with White Magic since the mid ninety's as a vender for welding equipment and supplies. We have been inundated with calls asking if we are going out of business. It is sad how the rumor mill can affect a business so I’m posting today to inform anyone who cares that we GOING TO MAKE IT! I will admit up front we have our share of issues. We have not always handled customer issues well in the past however the past is the past and we are moving forward to do a better job of it. Past postings on this board and other have hurt White Magic and some of the postings were just not true. I fairly sure some of guys will want to relay personal back experiences and please do. Well that is it for now

Best regards, Dan

Chris A

Name
Chris
Welcome Dan! You won't have any problem getting feedback from this group.

T

The Magician

Welcome Dan......Maybe WM deserved the bad press.Take care of your customers and business will come your way, What happened to Frank Kuse?

John Watson

What happened to Frank Kuse?
Last year at MF08, Frank about killed himself (Caughing and hacking )at the hockey rink after trying to demo that dragwand with a new truck that didn't work.

He now works for JonDon..

FSHNDK

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Frank Kuse is with Jon Don in Salem NH. I hear he is doing well and likes the job. We wish him well.

As far as deserving bad press goes, I would agree that we had some coming. It’s the bogus stuff we find so troubling.

I dread the word kunkle. I know others are using them and I’m looking into it as we speak. I will get back on that one.

Have a great week end!!

I’m off to the north Maine woods to catch me some Togue, salmon, and a few Bud’s

FSHNDK,

G

Welcome Dan; These ar a great bunch of guys here I don't care what they say about White Magic; it's sometimes is funny the jokes these guys muster up about customer service though!! Happy Fishin!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Is Frank and his wife still pushing Jesus on everyone?

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I have a Pro 1600. I purchased this machine used and beat up on ebay 3 years ago when I first got into the business. When I first got the machine it needed some work. But ever since it has been a great machine! I really like it. My only complaint is that it has been next to impossible to get parts for. I have rigged so many parts from other manufacturers.

I am glad White Magic is reaching out and I really hope that they step up to the plate. Welcome to the best board around!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom