Invaluable if you wrench on your own stuff

Name
Matt Ross
I got a fancy factory mechanic version of that. Its metal with a magnet. A relative took her acura to the dealer to have the tranny fluid done. They used this magnetic funnel/shoot thingy. Next time I changed the oil it was still stuck there! Couldn't believe it. Used it for years ever since.

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Yeah, it good tool to have. I prefer the magnet one so it will stay on

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Hey, I can see it now! Thanks Fred, I'll be ordering a funnel. It should help putting oil into the gearbox of my rug machine and airplane.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I walk over to the recycling bin and grab an empty Cheerios box to make my own .
If I need something more durable, like a drip tray to route drips (changing oil filter on mower, bike, etc) I grab an empty milk or laundry detergent jug

Have knife can fabricate

1570295812462.png

1570295895920.png

..L.T.A.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Form-A-Funnel Flexible Draining Tool - General Purpose
Nice, thanks! I changed the oil on my old van for the first time and found that, unlike any other vehicle, taking the filter off results in two quarts of oil pouring all over suspension. Of course someone had to come up with a way to deal with Ford's lazy engineering.

The oil pump is a good tool as well. No more taking 15 screws/breakable pop-clips out of the under engine cover to drain the oil.

Mikey P

Administrator
I walk over to the recycling bin and grab an empty Cheerios box to make my own .
If I need something more durable, like a drip tray to route drips (changing oil filter on mower, bike, etc) I grab an empty milk or laundry detergent jug

Have knife can fabricate

View attachment 94112

View attachment 94113

..L.T.A.

psh, by the time your done cutting your cardboard, and your fat fingers, Im in the house enjoying a Little Debbie snack cake.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mike, Mike, Mike
you're such a gadget gEEk

by the time you find it, wipe the dust off it's collected, use it, wipe it off again and put it away, I'll have tossed mine in the garbage can and already ate 2 cans of sardines...

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom