invoice2go

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I did a search on here and saw it mentioned a few times, some years back.

Anybody still using Invoice2go?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Do you use it both on mobil and desktop? Do you have any issues with synching to QuickBooks for example?

Is it easy to create an invoice on a smartphone or tablet and email it right away as PDF?

I want to run it on android...do you use android or apple?

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I don't use quick books so can't help you there. I use to use it on my iPad but I'm currently using it on a galaxy pro tab. Really simple to create a estimate or invoice. It notifies you when a invoice is over due and is really easy to look up old jobs. Every time I've sent a invoice or estimate it's went out as a pdf I believe.

Reactions: Zee

cobra

Name
DJ Holland
I use it as well. no quickbooks tho. Works great for me!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Are you using this zoho?

Yea, I have been using it for most of my electronic invoices, either on-site from my android, or from home.

Very simple enter new customers, create and customize invoice/estimates, and email it to the customer.

You can also add a payment link to the invoice where the customer can click and pay by CC.
i have mine set up with my Paypal acct.

I see that it works with Quickbooks, but I have yet to try it.

It's free to try, and allows up to 5 invoices per month for free, so I would set it up and play with it.

I have never had a single issue with it, and am very impressed with how clean it is, and seems to offer everything you could possibly need.

Cloud based to boot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom