Is Ben Surdi really suing Brent?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
He got a cease and desist letter.....its basically a "Stop picking on me or I'm telling my mom and then you're in big trouble" letter.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
so basicly ben spent a good $200.00 on a lawyer to write up a letter telling brent to stop making fun of him?

if so ben must be making truckloads of cash to be caring what someone said on a BB about his repoed equipment.

Amazing

Time will tell. The s&d letter was the start of the chess game. So it might be just that a game.

It would bf interesting to hear how Ben was damaged.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I had considered doing the same sort of thing. A large local competitor has seen fit to talk negatively about us and our services to callers. I was recently made aware of this and considered sending a letter warning them about this behaviour. I am still unsure how to proceed, but I'm sure it has affected our business at some level when a competitor chooses to single you out and "warn" potential customers about you. In a way I find it flattering that this company, which has over 100 employees, is threatened by my business.

Ryan

rhino1 said:
I had considered doing the same sort of thing. A large local competitor has seen fit to talk negatively about us and our services to callers. I was recently made aware of this and considered sending a letter warning them about this behaviour. I am still unsure how to proceed, but I'm sure it has affected our business at some level when a competitor chooses to single you out and "warn" potential customers about you. In a way I find it flattering that this company, which has over 100 employees, is threatened by my business.

:shock:

How dare he slander the Rhino name!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Your work should speak for itself . I wouldn't waste my time on a competitor who was bad mouthing me, I would just ignore it.

F

FB7777

Ben wants to see what it feels like to be on the opposite side of the complaint

the dude has been a defendent more times than Lindsay Lohan in recent years

Name
I'm Rick James
Facts are not slander. It was a dickhead move of me to post on here about his van being repo'd. But its only a matter of time before your lies catch up to you. Up here in the NW, with the people that actually know Ben, I am a hero. Kinda like superman without the tights. No, Batman.

The letter is real but it will never go past that letter. I have never lied about ben or his business. I helped Able 1 buy Bens old TM. I actually met the original owners in person and heard what Ben pulled over on them. I felt bad for these 2 guys cause they got stuck fixing the damage Ben did to the van, before Able 1 can buy it. Not to mention all the missing equipment.

Bens famous last words to me were.."thats what you get for messing with the big dog."

R

rotovacguy

brent said:
Bens famous last words to me were.."thats what you get for messing with the big dog."

Wow, this Ben guy sounds like he's a legend in his own mind. :lol:

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Actually Brent, you threatened me by text message that you wanted to fist fight me telling me " i was your bitch". And if you knew anything about me... you would choose that battle a little wiser.

My last words were to stop by my office anytime.

And I stand by the words... if you play with fire, you'll get burned.

Keep it up Brent... Keep it up.

Ryan

bensurdi said:
Actually Brent, you threatened me by text message that you wanted to fist fight me telling me " i was your bitch". And if you knew anything about me... you would choose that battle a little wiser.

Don't you have an truckmount to be working on?

Those old POS machines don't fix themselves ya know!!!

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Why don't you guys act like adults? :roll: I think Brent is the one full of himself. "superman" give me a break Brent

Ryan

everfresh1 said:
Why don't you guys act like adults? :roll: I think Brent is the one full of himself. "superman" give me a break Brent

You just don't like Brent cause he don't agree with you.

Name
I'm Rick James
everfresh1 said:

Jamie I said batman. Not the Keaton Batman but the new Batman. On a side note I wasnt a big fan of the new Superman.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
brent said:
everfresh1 said:

Jamie I said batman. Not the Keaton Batman but the new Batman. On a side note I wasnt a big fan of the new Superman.

Whatever my opinion still stands, You shouldn't be bad mouthing other people, Stand on your own merits. Bad mouthing people to make yourself look good doesn't reflect good on you. :wink:

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:

Ben I asked you if you wanted to go boxing with me, I never threaten you. I got a PM of you telling me you want to punch me in the face, now you dont see me crying about that.

It is true I did call you my bitch. My last text was "have a good night." Im really not that bad of a guy. Those werent the last words you told me, because I have the text saying I can swing by this week and chat. You are the one that threaten me if I did, not crying about that one either.

Quick question? If I "play with fire" is that the same as "messing with the big dog." Or did we take it to another level?

Seriously we should meet up to have a beer.

Name
I'm Rick James
everfresh1 said:
brent said:
everfresh1 said:

Whatever my opinion still stands, You shouldn't be bad mouthing other people, Stand on your own merits. Bad mouthing people to make yourself look good doesn't reflect good on you. :wink:

I agree and thats why im not sharing the real Ben Surdi. It was a dickhead move of me posting about the repo, actually I wasnt the first one that mentioned it.

Name
Danny Strickland
every time i've seen or been in a fight, no warnings were given.

azzz whippin's don't need to be announced, it removes the element of surprize!!! :wink:

Name
I'm Rick James
Preacher said:
every time i've seen or been in a fight, no warnings were given.

azzz whippin's don't need to be announced, it removes the element of surprize!!! :wink:

Theres no need for anyone to get crazy, I just asked ben if he wanted to go boxing. Sweat it out. I dont want anything bad happening to the guy.

A

amazingcleansc

I want to see you guys hold your wands like lightsabers and go at it. But you have to periodically lock wands and say things that are dramatic.

f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSwy412nttIf]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom