is business starting to pick-up

cleaningfool

I'm getting more pricing calls, and a few more cleaning jobs. Is it picking up for any one else? Two nights in a row I haven't had to put my heaters in my vans. javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Picking up here for sure. Weather has been good and folks are ready to clean.

I'm hoping the lazy commercial accounts will finally start calling too. It amazes me that they let their places look like hell until the spring.

F

FB7777

weather is warming up and so is the phone.

lowest Feb, volume in 3 years, but I used the time for vacationing and a project on my house.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
January and Feb. have been almost as busy as summertime, and March is off to a great start. Usually slow in March but not this year. Every year gets busier and busier. After 3 years of heavy advertising I've just about got it to be a year round thing. Gotta love this business!

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Picking up.. not exactly

I bought my cleaning business in May 07 so I didn't know what to expect for winter activity... although I new from working part time that for some winters can be slow. Much to my surprise I was fairly steady through the winter months here in Maine.. We had higher than normal snow fall. We had a snow storm of 3-6 inches nearly every week.

I was ready to blow my brains out in February though... it was awfully sssllloooww. So far this month, I've made more than I did for all of Feb, so feel a little better. We've turned the clock ahead, snow is starting to melt, days are nice and sunny, Easter is just a week away.. attitudes seem to be picking up.

I hope everyone has a good, safe and profitable spring.

TimP

My past 2 weeks have been steady. Definitely way more than Jan and Feb for me. I'm skeptical about it staying steady but if it stays at this rate for a few months I'll be happy. May have a few huge jobs to do in the summer so I may be getting more established. Pretty good for me since I'm in the middle of my second year.

diamond brian

Just an hour up the road from you cleaningfool.

March is good so far. Jan and Feb sucked.

What was it today: 80? I got a sunburn prepping tile in a custy's driveway.

bubba

It's definitely picking up. My last two weeks have been very steady. Everyone is calling again.

Jan and Feb were very slow this year... last year was amazing.

I just hope the temps stay high, the rain & snow stays away and we're good.

If gas would drop by $2.00 that'd be nice to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom