Is CFR Upholstery tool a good one?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
MarkCermak said:
CFR is a great upholstery tool but not the most ergonomic.
Mark,
How are they compared to the PMF internal jet as far as ergonomics?
Or the Hydrokinetic?

MarkCermak said:
CFR is a great upholstery tool but not the most ergonomic.
kolfer1 said:
Mark,
How are they compared to the PMF internal jet as far as ergonomics?
Or the Hydrokinetic?

I have not used either of those tools for extended times, but I would say both would be more comfortable to use than the CFR for long periods. The CFR trigger and valve have been improved but are still not as ergonomic as other tools.

However, the CFR upholstery tool out cleans every tool I've compared to it, side by side on same fabric. That is why I choose to use it.

Our main service is carpet cleaning, not upholstery cleaning, so I don't mind using the more difficult tool to get the best results when I need it. If I was going to be cleaning upholstery all day every day, I may prefer to use a lighter, more ergonomic tool.

West

Name
Clint
I own a couple of the CFR upholstrey tools, and like them. I have had no problems with them, and like them better than the few upholstrey tools Iv'e owned in the past. I think they call them "combination tool" becuase when you purchase them they consider the valve and hose 1 part number and the 3" cleaning head another part number. I think they do this because they make another cleaning head for it that is 7", so you can take off the 3" cleaning head and replace with the 7" cleaning head if you want too.

Back
Top Bottom