*** is down

G

Re: ® is down

You wanna know whats really funny ? How in the hell does a grown man get up each day and put on the coit uniform for 13 years ???

Thats funny , but surprisingly sad . Only thing sadder would be if you had other family members working there too.

What made you break out Mikey ? get caught with your hand in grandmas panty drawer ??

Mikey P

Administrator

James Cooper said:
You wanna know whats really funny ? How in the hell does a grown man get up each day and put on the coit uniform for 13 years ???

Thats funny , but surprisingly sad . Only thing sadder would be if you had other family members working there too.

What made you break out Mikey ? get caught with your hand in grandmas panty drawer ??

Lets see.

I had my own territory (santa cruz county) I kept my van at home and only went to the office in San Francisco twice a month to have the van lubed, chems restocked, machine tuned and pick up my paycheck.

I would get a route every day via fax with no concern about where or how those customer came to be. I did not have to design and pay for marketing or knock on doors or join loan wolf clubs.

Over the years I developed a very loyal and loving fan base so most of my jobs were repeats. Easy stuff. No showers stalls full of butt hairs or waxing floors, just loads of carpet and about 6 sofas a week.

I got 2 weeks paid vacations, 401k with company match, full insurance, a new van every 10 months and my last year I made 72k.

Not great money but all perks included I bet it's better then 80% of what the audience does here and most likely you.

In these time I loose a lot of sleep worrying about where my next weeks worth of work will come. I was sure nice back then letting them do all the dirty work.

hell, I think I'll give them a call and see if my old job is still available.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

"In these time I lose a lot of sleep worrying about where my next weeks worth of work will come."

That's been the story of my life for 34 years. Just the price you pay. I wouldn't change a thing.

G

[/quote]
In these time I loose a lot of sleep worrying about where my next weeks worth of work will come. I was sure nice back then letting them do all the dirty work.

hell, I think I'll give them a call and see if my old job is still available.[/quote]

Thats probably your most honest post I have seen from you . I apologize for being an asshole - this time .

G

These posts usually run through the whole gamut and where they go from the first posted subject line is anyones guess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom