Is it me or has the 360i become a superhit and outcleans the

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Mikey - what do you love about it? How close does it get to egdes and corners? It looks like a great machine that could be what I'm looking for, it's just hard to get a good idea of performance from vids on the net.

Name
Nate W.
dealtimeman said:
first or origninal version of the 360?

who all has one?

I have the rv360 before the "i" model. It's been good to me. I still remember when people were dissing FastEddie for using the rv360. I believe he was the first to mod and pimp his. I'm going to have a friend weld a 2" port on mines.

It gets close enough to the wall imho. I also carry a internal jet crevice tool for the corners and edges. I use it all the time for condo and apt cleaning, because we all know people in condos don't get it cleaned on a regular schedule.

I'm not the fastest cleaner. The 360 does take more time to clean, but a lot easier on the body. I still prescrub before the 360 and I'm a believer that it comes cleaner then not prescrubing.

My .02 cents..

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
If its not faster or better than a 175 prescrub and rinse i say why bother. The zipper has me more interested cause it sounds fast.

Dirtmonger

Heathrow said:
Mikey - what do you love about it? How close does it get to egdes and corners? It looks like a great machine that could be what I'm looking for, it's just hard to get a good idea of performance from vids on the net.

It cleans close enough that you can call the remainder filtration soiling and upcharged the heck out them. Actually it does get suprisingly close to baseboards. Corners are probably where it needs the most help. I like that with the cover you have little chance of damaging furniture or baseboards. As a sales tool flip the thing over and show the customer the three spray jets and vacuum ports and explain that it spins at 250 rpm and they are impressed with the concept.

It is definately slower than a wand and uses more water so it warrants charging more for "rotary extraction". Dry times are acceptable to very good depending on how much time you put into doing dry passes while monitoring the clear tube. That tube is a must have feature.

Mikey P

Administrator
It is with out a doubt better than a 175 and any wand at deep down cleaning. No question in my mind.

Too many variables to say how much time it adds to a job compared to a pre scub and rinse. In some cases it will take less time and some more. It's so light and at 250 rpms you can really haul ass..

the biggest question is, how long do you want to spend drying the carpet? With the clear tube it comes down to morals I suppose.

Dirtmonger

Mikey P said:
...the biggest question is, how long do you want to spend drying the carpet? With the clear tube it comes down to morals I suppose.

Don't know that it would be as important as to be a morals issue. Probably a performance/results issue. But variables again come into play such as ambient humidity. Here in the river valleys high humidity can be factor in dry times. Which brings up a another point about the RV that I like, which is that it doen't spew steam to humidify a room. Plus for those who like to calculate heat loss from jets mounted high above a carpet the RV gets the jets right down on the carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom