Is it possible to apply protector this way?

Name
I'm Rick James
I am no chemist or have great knowledge of chemical compound of an atom.

So is it possible that a protector can be used as a extraction product. It just seems with the way TM work that if the protector is shot into the carpet it would seal up the carpet much better than the topical spray that we use.
With it being so hot and able penetrating all parts of the fiber. Maybe the concept is not possible with the prespray and other chemicals that need to be washed out.

I do use a water base and rake it in, but what I mention above seems like it could seal a fiber much better. Just thinking outloud.

Becker

Name
Becker
Re: Is this possible?

Seems a few cleaners have fooled the clients into thinking that is how it is applied.

Protector is not cheap, extracting would be a huge waste of product.

The idea is good.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams

Steamway makes a rinse that is designed to be used this way, to protect and rinse. I have a jug out in my garage that a disrtibutor gave me. Never have tried it though. It does sound like a thorough way of applying.

It's their PH-ibergard line, I think it's really an encap rinse.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Chem-Dry did this and I think your brush and bonnet may do it also.

I think there is a rinse that uses the "positive Residue" to acheive what you are looking for.

I would imagine the mix would be more of a problem with this product as far as leaving too much residue or gumming up your Chem flow.
Not too sure I would use it.
If you protect after, you can charge more anyway. Most people aren't going to believe you if you apply it the way you are saying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom