Is it really that easy?

Mikey P

Administrator
I got this from Jeff Cross this AM...
By now, you have heard about the Totally Booked University “Internet Strategies” training camp scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday, July 25-26 in Columbus, OH.

Here are a few more details about why this training camp is perfect for carpet cleaning and/or disaster restoration company owners or managers. And some information if you are interested in learning about another career opportunity.

Click here for the Internet Strategies information site

First of all — and this is kind of funny — some have asked me if they can take the training camp to learn how to build websites and do SEO work so they can do this for other companies and even in other industries. In other words, use what they learn to launch their own SEO career. And the answer is “Yes” you can do that if you wish. Basically, you learn a ton of stuff about building websites and optimizing them for the search engines, and then you can take on your own accounts and have another revenue stream.

Second, I have received requests for monthly payment options. We can do that for you. You pay a $998 initial deposit now, and a $375 monthly payment for four months, totaling $2,495. If you hesitate about the fee for this training camp, just do the math. What it costs to pay someone to build your website, optimize it (remember, not all website designers are SEO experts), and keep it current so you stay on top of the search results. What does this cost? Typically, several hundred dollars a month and some are paying up to $1,000 a month. After this training camp, you don’t need any of that.

Why attend this TBU Internet Strategies training camp?

This two-day event provides you with all you need to take your online marketing strategy into your own hands. And I’m not just talking about knowing what a website needs; rather, you learn how to build your site, work on your existing site, optimize it, get more traffic, and finally get on the first page of the search engines without having to pay a search engine optimizing (SEO) company a monthly fee for the rest of your life.

The truth is, you can spend a couple thousand dollars to have a website built and optimized. But then you usually have to pay someone a monthly fee to keep it up-to-date. And when you want to make changes, it can take days (sometimes weeks) before that happens. You can do all of this yourself after this two-day training camp. Why not just do it all yourself, which you can do after this event?

So whether or not you have a website or need one, this event is for you. You will immediately see great results, book more jobs from your website because now you are getting visitors — all because your site is optimized and you are in control of everything.

Do you need technical experience? No. That’s what is great about this training camp. The systems work, they are effective, but they are also simple to use. You will have to spend between $600-800 on the website “tools” you need for your company. They will be yours to use and keep. So be prepared to purchase a few online items during the training camp. Everyone attending will have to do this.

And if you are concerned about support after the training camp concludes, don’t worry about it. You receive ongoing technical support to make sure you keep on top of your marketing strategy.

Finally, I want to say that there are many great SEO experts you can hire, who care about helping you with your websites and online marketing strategy. I am partnering with one of the best. Gary Arndts of Blue Raptor Search Engine Marketing will be your instructor, coach, mentor and more. He teaches SEO strategies at some of my TBU events, and Gary knows his stuff. The following is a testimonial from John Downey, the founder of Cleanfax magazine and a good friend of mine.

“I met Gary Arndts at a Totally Booked University class and was impressed with his knowledge and low-key manner. Afterward, I took him up on his free consultation offer and hired him to tweak my Website content and improve its SEO performance. I couldn't be happier. In a field of over-the-top hype and confusing claims, Gary brings common sense and effective strategies to improve performance. I recommend him without hesitation.”

If any of this interests you, simply respond to this e-mail or visit the following link, which has more information.

http://cleaningprofessor.com/internet-m ... kshop.html

Jeff Cross

Senior Editor

Cleanfax magazine

Totally Booked University

jcross@ntpmedia.com

$2500 and I'll be able to fire Fred?

Hmmmmm LIKE!

somehow I doubt it.

Who has taken this class?

F

FB7777

Love the unbiased testimonial from Downey... might as well be a member of his family KMA!

SEO guru in 2 days for $2499 LMAO

Totally Bilked University

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I could be wrong but if someone in this business has $2500 to put in marketing they probably already have SEO figured out and don't need his help.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I question his figures.

I pay 14 bucks a month to be the top website out of 70 other cleaners.

A little less than $2500

hogjowl

Idiot™
I went to his Totally Booked University a couple years ago in Atlanta. I am hard to impress, so I realize my opinion may not be as good as the next guys, but I was sorely disappointed. It was a waste of money, imho, for the same reasons Yeadon's class in SFS is a waste. Now bear in mind, both classes could have improved since my taking them, but I don't find talking ABOUT marketing to be as good as being guided IN marketing. Give me practical marketing application over verbal masturbation ANY DAY.

But, as far as I can tell, neither of the two have actually ran a business and probably are dong the best they can with no experience.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Marty said:
I went to his Totally Booked University a couple years ago in Atlanta. I am hard to impress, so I realize my opinion may not be as good as the next guys, but I was sorely disappointed. It was a waste of money, imho, for the same reasons Yeadon's class in SFS is a waste. Now bear in mind, both classes could have improved since my taking them, but I don't find talking ABOUT marketing to be as good as being guided IN marketing. Give me practical marketing application over verbal masturbation ANY DAY.

But, as far as I can tell, neither of the two have actually ran a business and probably are dong the best they can with no experience.

Then should the B in Booked by replaced with an F?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Royal Man said:
Marty said:

Then should the B in Booked by replaced with an F?

:lol: :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Marty Jeff ran his own carpet cleaning for many years before sold it to help pathetic pos like you. You just want be spoonfed. I'm sure after this post Cross or Yeadon would be more than glad to spoon feed you....but i'd be careful about swallowing. It could be chit. eat yor heart out Werner

Disclaimer: Those are my words, not those of whom sMarty is ragging.

FredC

Village Idiot
I think everyone should sign up...cause if the class is worth a shit at all you'll quickly come to understand why its better to pay someone.

but that is probably the point...luckily a BlueRaptor representative will be there to help you with that..............

they could probably have you on the useless cleanernation spam network in minutes

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I bet he doesn't teach you what to do when your competition pays to have your site backlinked to a bunch of horrible websites(link farms, black listed sites), and Google/Bing, ect kicks you square in the nuts for it.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Nope, not that easy. The playing field isn't even and the rules are always changing. SEO is tough.....would be a great career IMO.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
You still have to put at least an hour of labor a day and pay or more labor to create content. So for $2500 you are just paying for a game plan.
My biggest problem is the game keeps changing and to me is a waste to learn something that may be obsolete in week.

Better off creating a SEO group like we had at *** until they quashed it ...

This way people can learn the basics then decide when it is time to bring in the pro and know what questions are important.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
No clue it was very popular, BTW MB member DMreed is very helpful and very smart on SEO subjects for no money.

Dont know why he is not more active here, great source of ideas.

nerdwithme

Too Long, didn't read.

Seriously hire a pro. Even better, hire an SEO firm that has proven metrics. For example, I refer EVERY ONE to http://www.customermagnetism.

They have some really good, no bullshit information on what SEO is, why its important and why you should use them over others.

They have services that range from a few hundred a month to a few thousand. anyway. here are a couple of articles

http://www.customermagnetism.com/seo-faq/

Also, this tool SEOMOZ has a really good community behind it, and they have a blog that covers all sorts of SEO related topics http://www.seomoz.org/blog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom