is it really The Worlds Best Sprayer?

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont think so.

The rubber O ring for the lid is a huge pita.

It needs to be flat to keep a better seal. As it is in it's round shape, it leaks and you have to use far too much force to tighten it down to keep it under pressure.

Olson, you better do something about this or I'll be buying my next sprayer from Bristor.

Ryan

Marty there is a sprayer called TWBS. The Worlds Best Sprayer..... just thought I would throw that out there.

Mikey P

Administrator
Olson is a hell of a low key salesman, what can I say.

well I could say, GIVE ME A SEAL THAT WORKS OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

but I won't.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, I suppose it shouldn't surprise me that a person who just bought a 1960 model TM, and put it in a 1970 Dodge van, would purchase a 1950 pump-up sprayer when we have better built electric and battery sprayers of the 2010 versions.

Mikey P

Administrator
Because if it truly does as promised...

Judson C4
Service Monster
Full Circle
Redline
Prochem TI wand and hand tool
Greenglides
Sally's 40 vol
the local janitorial the sells a killer neutral ph cleaner
Airpath
Oxyblaster
Turbo Hybrid
Hydroforce
Multisprayer

...Vortex

as the above manufactures if I've had an input in their sales.

Mikey P

Administrator
those that do hard floor work do.

Do you really want to run high solids floor finish through a electrical pump?

So what can I do?

is there a goop or glue that will sit in that channel for longer then a few sessions of Dry Treat?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Pee-Ess

the 3 gal Solo I bought years ago has replaceable Teejets (not the crappy cOne spray nozzle)
Large pump cylinder and viton seals.

Has been beat, abused, tossed around, buried under gear, rolled around the floor of the van, fell out of the truck and FROZE SOLID one winter with a half tank of juice in it.
when it thawed that Spring, I pumped it up and it sprayed weed killer just fine and dandy.

..L.T.A.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I use Chapin 2 gal pump up sprayers. No fancy tips, made in the USA, and around $14-15. I've tried alot of electric/battery sprayers, and all ended up being junk. I guess I'll probably try another battery sprayer soon, especially for protectors.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Looks like TWBS is a re branded Chapin. I don't know how long your seals are lasting but I don't think they are that expensive. Some solutions seem to distort the seal faster than others.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have gone through about 3 battery powered Multisprayers over the years. Changed out more pumps and batteries than I care to remember. Finally got tired of doing that and bought a Mytee Big Boss. It has lasted longer than anything else, so far ... but that ain't saying much. It doesn't have to last more than a year or so to beat the Multisprayer. The Big Boss is way to big though. I wish I had bought the smaller one.

There ain't NO FREAKIN WAY I am ever going back to pumping on a pump sprayer all day!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

why's that, John?
who makes the sprayers you distys sell?

My guess is, it's a re-labeled sprayer you could buy at the farm supply store for $20-$30 le$$

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Meat i'm not going to get into where to find the cheapest sprayer. Time is more valuable then spending a buck or two more. Sure you can run around all day buying cheap but when your done how much more time did you spend to save a Buck? I am sure it cost you more then $20.

Anyway I like the Solo's I used ther back pack sprayers for years (Sprayed Argosheen by the Barrel Nightly for YEARS!) I would replace them every 4-5 months becasue the argosheen destroyed them. This is how I know Dry-Treat will destroy them as well. I don't think there is any sprayer that will hold up except the SS Solvent Sprayer but I don't think Mikey wants to spend $189 on a sprayer.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

and that's my point, John.
I have no problem with a disty making his buck.
But I'd much rather pay $49 X's 4 a year than $79 X's 4

that's just good business $en$e to me

naw'mean?

and...the farm supply store is right around the corner from me

..L.T.A.

scotty747

i wired in a shurflo to the battery on the tm. one hose in a 5 gallon bucket of prespray, the other to a cheep live hose reel from harbor frieght. i use the thin braded air hose and it works great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom