Is it true Goodyear belts have gone to Mexico and to hell?

hogjowl

Idiot™
For some reason, Cleanco swapped my GM belt out for some off brand one when they installed my machine. It went bad in one year. And it wasn't covered under warranty. Pisses me off!

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
For some reason, Cleanco swapped my GM belt out for some off brand one when they installed my machine. It went bad in one year. And it wasn't covered under warranty. Pisses me off!

Did you have to call a tow truck?

steve_64

KIMG0094.jpg

Fuel pump last week. Made it one block to the shop.

steve_64

Mine started just fine yesterday.

Damn fuel gage isn't working right though.

I hate that squealing noise.

steve_64

Yeah I'm not sure. I was concerned about that but the one they put in was the only one they could find and get me back on the road right away.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty Gates Greenline

I have to replace mine twice a year

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah that 5 foot rubberband pulls a 56 blower. It stretches 1/2 inch and it starts to chirp

Mikey P

Administrator
Why would Jimmy recommend a belt that needs changing every six months, is that good??

Is it doing the job on it's own?

VATS use 3 belts to turn the 68, and can last for years...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It's 5 feet long and 1 inch wide...........the serpentine belt.........stretches

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty some day I will invite you over for dinner. I'll place you at the head of the table. Give you something to relax you.
And then I'll go into the kitchen to get a small electric skillet. We'll talk.........about wands.......vacuums and everything your small mind thinks about. Then I'll stand up behind you.........and take my butter knife and slowly crack your skull all around like an............egg. And then I will lift your skull cap......quietly .........so I don't alarm you. And to my surprise I look into your skull and see what resembles............oatmeal. A bubbling grey mass of goo. So I quickly run down to my secret cellar...........where I hide my stash. And there in the corner lies six cans of......Great value pork and beans dated 2005. PERFECT! You see fava beans just won't do to flavor that oatmeal brain. Running up the stairs I begin to spoon out some of your brain.......and place it in the hot skillet with some "budder". Browning the petrid mass and then stirring in some pork and beans. And then taking a heaping tablespoon of the slop........I spoon feed you.
Asking you, " Marty how does that taste?....... Yummy! taste like ............Saiger sauce!

IDIOT BUFFOON!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom