Is my new Mytee sprayer

Cameron1

defected ? I ordered one, and it came in last week. We have not had a chance to unpack it, but someone told me that even after all the testing the final version (the one I got ) has flaws, and should be recalled.

Say it ain"t so Mike. If it is so, then when will I be notified.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
greenie fixes, how about a jet extender with a check valve. I myself would like a smaller jet in the wand

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
BOSS

It needs a check valve big time and, also the galvanized tube that holds the lance rust out.

Today it plugged up with powder pre spray, you really need to pre mix it before dumping it in.

Time will tell

Vince

Cameron1

Damn Man............you need to do this..................you need to do that.................waz up ? I thought this and that had all ready been done.

That was the whole point of letting Mikey test it.....you know, like the cereal commercial................let Mikey test it, so I wouldn't have to do this and that

And now they tell me its only a 3 gal. instead of 5

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
Yes Mike ,

I did install two SS hose clamps today, When you add hot water from 650 water tank the 3/8 hose slip off, Kinda standard thing

Are Mytee employees on drugs??

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Vince,

Make sure the hot water temperature does not exceed 160 degrees F.

As to your question "are Mytee employee's on drugs?" The answer is no, however, I'm thinking seriously about it, do you have any recommendation's?

John

Just joking.

Greenie

steve said:
Damn Man............you need to do this..................you need to do that.................waz up ?

Just be thankful, it could be worse, do you still own that Ace 860?

Greenie

That reminds me, does anyone remember the OP with the scratched paint, I think it was Lonnie, but I'm not 100% sure, anyhow he wanted a new OP because it arrived with scratched paint and a loose nut. Big John put up with some crap back then.

LeeCory

Greenie, You know... sometimes I just don't agree with your thinking. When I purchase something for $2000 that is worth maybe $500 - $600 brand new, I expect it to arrive without damages or faulty workmanship.

Just an example, I purchased a brand new Conquerer when they came out right before Summerfest. When it arrived the welded handles were falling off and the whole thing was crooked. That is not what I expected so of course I returned it and was going to wait until the quality improved.

You can only push this "relationship" thing so far. When you are talking about peoples money they expect what they pay for.

Greenie

Well damn Lee, wouldn't you say your situation was more than some scratched paint?

LeeCory

Depends on the scratch Greenie. John may say it is a nick, Lonnie may say it was a gash. Did you see it?

Regardless, if I spent $2000 bucks for a rotary I want it to show up in good order.

But I think I get your point about customers being a pain in the ars.

Greenie

point taken all around.

just for the record, I can't build an OP for $5-600 let alone sell it for anywhere near that. so when you open up your OP shop, put me down for 100 at that price, and throw in a truck load of pads and a few of those cheap battery sprayers that I can resell and make some money on.

:p

LeeCory

You can purchase rotory's all day long at that price that are far higher quality than the original conquerors. If I could just make them jiggle a bit, I will sell them to ya... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom