Is the CAESER translator down??????????????????

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
You mean there was a time when you did? I believe he is an intelligent man. When I have taken the time to re-read his posts 10-15 times, I usually end up figuring out what he is trying to say and it often resonates well with me. Most often though it is more effort than I want to put into it.

TimP

I'd have to say I never fully grasp what he's saying......It's like his mind is going at a million miles an hour and we get just bits and pieces of the concepts he's trying to convey to us. Although I don't think there is anything wrong with him....he just has a different setup in his brain. Probably a genious....

asupremeclean

I agree with Tim.

I've talked to him on the phone and he was perfectly clear and understandable. Sometimes I think people can convey what they mean verbaly better then they can by writing. And visa versa.
Great hard working guy in my eyes though.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I went out to breakfast with him last time I was at butler for service. That guys has more energy and inthusiasm then all of us. By the way ces, were is the super secret spotter you were going to make for me. He also stop by a doughnut shop with me and cleaned the windows in 10 minutes for 75 bucks cash and free coffee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom