Is there an easy way for customers to leave reviews.

Absher Carpet

Name
Jonathan Absher
Is there a way customers can leave reviews for me without a lot of hassle, or having to sign up on this site, or register for that site. I have just started using a review app that is easy for me. All I do is type in their number and hit the send button. Its much more complicated for the customer though. They choose a rating, write a brief comment, then they choose where to leave review, now they have to sign up to yelp, or google, of facebook to complete the review process. I understand most people are probably signed up on facebook, but probably not google or yelp, at least not around here. So is there a way or an app that the customer just chooses a rating, writes a brief comment, maybe enters name and thats it its done. simple and easy for them. Can reviews be had for these sites in such a way.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We still do it the old fashioned way with a feedback card and get great results.

http://burdickscleaning.com/testimonials/

Granted they don’t help our online ratings, but when people find our site the over 500 feedback cards have an impact.

Every invoice we mail has a link to review us in google. We service 500+ clients a year and have 8 google reviews and have been including the link for over two years.

Everyone says they will....but then get side tracked or forget.

I know someone that kills it by asking before he leaves the job. And will ask I’d he can make it easy for them by asking for their phone/laptop that sits in The kitchen to pull it up so they don’t have to (our of site, out of mind) and all they have to do is pick a star and say a few words.

He has hundreds of reviews. Strike while the iron is hot.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
one of these cards is stapled to every client's invoice....it works great....

20171122_190343.jpg

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I email invoices as pdf with a cover letter. The cover letter has a link straight into my Angies List.

No log in, no hassles. And yes, I ask for a review.

Reactions: Nomad74

steve_64

I leave a paper with directions how to leave a review. The ones that called because of my reviews know how to leave them usually.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Wanted to update this - There is a new(er) Google My Business API where you can find your PlacesID if you're a service area business and hide your address. It is different than the Google Places API as I've been able to find the ID of businesses I couldn't before with the traditional Places API. Here is the link: https://developers.google.com/my-business/content/faq#associate_locations_using_placeid_1

Enter your business name and you may need to start typing the city your business is in to find you.

Copy and paste your ID into a notepad file and then use this URL: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=YourIdGoesHere

You can go a step further and go to http://goo.gl and copy/paste your URL into the Google URL Shortener to get a more text-friendly link.

Reactions: cpwall
Name
Lyon
Tom, I like the idea of the review card, we ask our customers to leave a review of Yelp on Yelp, and Google or Facebook if they don’t have a Uelp account. Few leave a review, tried Acquirly for a month, didn’t see the value in paying $100 a month for a 3rd Party app, that gives the client a shortcut to leaving a review, they’re must be a better way

The QR code is dead.

hogjowl

Idiot™
If Mikey would pay Courtney Lee to post here, we could learn how he gets 100’s of FB reviews.

But it wouldn’t be worth having to watch all his self videos.

One Saiger is plenty.

Ron K

***** "We have used them twice for our home and have found the service to be extremely Dependable, professional and effective. Our carpets look like new after the treatments and they were even able to clean up a week old vomit stain that my five year old left on the carpet. I would highly recommend them for anybody looking to get carpet rugs cleaned"

Did not ask, was going to, but our client was on a phone conference call so we quietly closed the door and will invoice the next day.
Corners, towels, 1"1/2 Steamway wand, single flood jet/glide, Legend 20 HP, 25'-1"1/2 whip line, 94 E250, amazing tech, like they say, it's not what you got it's how you use it. Just ask Nate!

Reactions: Cleanworks

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Is there a way customers can leave reviews for me without a lot of hassle, or having to sign up on this site, or register for that site. I have just started using a review app that is easy for me. All I do is type in their number and hit the send button. Its much more complicated for the customer though. They choose a rating, write a brief comment, then they choose where to leave review, now they have to sign up to yelp, or google, of facebook to complete the review process. I understand most people are probably signed up on facebook, but probably not google or yelp, at least not around here. So is there a way or an app that the customer just chooses a rating, writes a brief comment, maybe enters name and thats it its done. simple and easy for them. Can reviews be had for these sites in such a way.
Jonathan - Great question, that's why I recommend to my clients that they look at www.sotellus.com . Yes it costs money, but it does what you are looking for and could be very effective for you. They streamline the process making it such that everything is automated. Video, Audio or written automatically post to your social media. It has a lot more stuff. Take a look.

QR's are dead. Text is starting to not be believed; BUT VIDEO adds the most value of trust.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
With over 1000 combined reviews on all sorts of platforms, The Power of Review's, will be one of my main topics at Mikey's Fest in March.

You should come check it out!

Reactions: Moser Brothers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom