Is there Mikeyfest info for next years event yet?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
Not sure if approp room for this question, but if someone has info I'd appreciate it.

"ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW"..."IS I AM THE KeYnOtE sPeAkEr"".... !gotcha!

Don'T worry about anything... !gotcha! ...I will send the "CiTaTiOn"...for you... :shock:

Exterior-Citation-Mustang.jpg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mikey said next year it will be on March 25-26th same location as this year, from what I've gathered.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Need full info - where, when, vendor list etc., when available. Prefer not piecemeal and I have no idea where it was last year or any other year except for 1 time that I went.

Thanks
Ken

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nashville was awesome!

Drieaz has a great facility for the event, trade show and class rooms.
It's a short distance from the Hotel, which was a short distance from the airport.

I'd like to spend more time in the bars this trip, I'd like to do like Art did and sample all the music. Down town Nashville rocks! 8)

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
Nashville was awesome!

Drieaz has a great facility for the event, trade show and class rooms.
It's a short distance from the Hotel, which was a short distance from the airport on the short yellow bus. shiteatinggrin

I'd like to spend more time in the bars this trip, I'd like to do like Art did and sample all the music. Down town Nashville rocks! 8)

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
Gota try, at least once in Nashville, we all had a blast last year.

I'd have to justify going all the away to Nashville. Maybe I can find a class being held around there. It'd make it a lot easier and more fulfilling. !gotcha!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
sigh another year i wont be going....

gonna try and get the whole family to disney a few weeks before....

my daughters cheer team is going, so we wanna piggy back on the good rates

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Last year they had an ADS drying class that was held after MF-6.

Plus Tony's color repair class and Jim's Upholstery class and seminars with Lisa W.-rugs, Bill Yeadon-marketing, Ivan Turner-restoration marketing, Mark Cermak-internet.

Not sure what's up for MF-7

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
Last year they had an ADS drying class that was held after MF-6.

Plus Tony's color repair class and Jim's Upholstery class and seminars with Lisa W.-rugs, Bill Yeadon-marketing, Ivan Turner-restoration marketing, Mark Cermak-internet.

Not sure what's up for MF-7

Well shoot, bummer I missed the last one. You going to go again?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Ken Snow said:
PBR?????????????????????????????????????

Actually it was Icehouse. More bang for the buck. 8) The beers in the Sheraton lobby bar were $8.00 each and I needed about twenty and didn't bring enough money. Plus everyone was reaching into the case and drinking my beer. The bars on Broadway were incredible with bands that were all playing as if it were Nashville and they wanted to be in the big time. Great time.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Lots of great places in Nashville off Broadway as well. My favorite is 3rd and Lindsay's (also downtown) especially when the Wooten brothers are in the house. Victor W is the best bass player in the world.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Doc Holliday said:
The bars on Broadway were incredible with bands that were all playing as if it were Nashville and they wanted to be in the big time. Great time.
I'm still mad at you for not taking me with you! :roll:

:mrgreen:

No loss Richard, Art sounds like more trouble than Bawb and that's saying a lot - just saying.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No loss Richard, Art sounds like more trouble than Bawb and that's saying a lot - just saying.
I know, I had no clue he was such a trouble maker or I would have asked him and his brother if I could have gone with them. 8)

harryhides

Name
Tony
Spent a few hours with Pete Consigli - boy do I have some dirt on you and Dan now.

:mrgreen:

N

NJ104

All I want to know is how many carpets do you need to buy that jet

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Spent a few hours with Pete Consigli - boy do I have some dirt on you and Dan now.
Rutt roww! :shock:

Pete practically had an office here for years, back when he consulted for us & put on training and agents and adjusters classes for us.

Truly the sharpest person I know, he like a walking computer, he is brilliant. He knows this industry inside and out.

He also knows a lot of dirt about this industry because he's served on so many levels, it use to drive him crazy that the those involved were not pure.

He is a great guy and can be completely trusted!

harryhides

Name
Tony
No, but he always said it like it was - no finesse with that guy - he's a lot of fun and of course we had a lot of notes to share on certain nefarious characters.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No Lee I think it frustrated him to the point that he had to step back.

He put everything he had into improving the industry and for no financial gain, it really bothered him to see others have ulterior motives for their participation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom