Is this a dumb question for Interlink ?

doug450

I called interlink to see if they have a clear site tube to put between my wand and my hose and this guy did not know what I am talking,he said no all we have is a blue hose or gray and I told him no I need a piece that is clear and probly like 8" long and he did not understand.

I have seen on these fourms that people talk about these site tubes all the time,or am I crazy?

Doug

Edited here,holly crap I can not believe this,OK I went on there web site and found a part # for the tube and I called back and the same guy answered I gave him the # and he ask me more info and I said cant you go on your computer and look for the part #,he said no we can not do that here.
Is that true,are they stuck in the 70's or 80's or what?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
a trick to convince Mrs Custy that yor pullin' out dirt....

when what's more important is the final results......

shame.........on you!

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Interlink Supply part number AH58B 2" sight glass to go between your wand and vac hose. Not sure who you talked to but I get mine through them. I even have one in stock listing at $21.50.

doug450

Yep that is the exact # I gave them,do they not have computers there,I actually gave the AH58A #

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Dobson is the only one I have ever heard talking about one

most sales people don't have a clue about alot of things when it comes to actual cleaning

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Doug,

Call our store in San Diego. You called the other guys. :wink:

CCCS San Diego
Main: . 858-271-8188
Toll Free: 877-271-9988

sight-tube_ah58b_lg.jpg

www.cccsupply.net

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya prolly...i had one on a drag wand when i first started out...they git cruddy real quick....so you prolly should order two....!

OH MRS PHIFFELTON.....COME HERE AN' LOOK.............

John Buxton

I'll bet Bob is right, they look bad real fast. It might be OK if your doin a water extraction to see when your done suckin water.

-JB-

Name
JB
No, not worth a shit, plan on replacing it about every 4-6 weeks, course by then the novelty will be worn off, so...

GRHeacock

WAY back in the 1970's, the wand I got had a clear sight tube. I loved the idea.

Other local cleaners who saw it also thought it was a good idea.

I tried to interest Prochem and other manufacturers, but no sale.

My local supplier did not want to carry them, so I bought a bunch, and sold them on my web site.

While I am basically not selling stuff since I retired, I can still get them, the cost is $6.00 for a 1 1/2 inch diameter, 6 inches long, $8.00 for a 2 inch diameter, 6 inches long. Plus shipping.

They last indefinitely. But will break if you drop the wand on a hard surface- cement or whatever.

As I recall, I would replace it about 6 months on average.

E-mail me if this interests you. dfrif@juno.com

Gary

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
THE most useless piece a crap that i EVER owned......they're GREAT if you wanna clean only ONE side of the fiber!

sight tubes

I found that the sight tubes come apart with the high temperature....I don't know if anybody else had this problem but I'd prolly just use it for upholstery now....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom