Is this kind of advertising worth it?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
This is a LED board display for a new minor leaguw baseball team in town.. An affliliate of the Tampa Bay rays.......... They are wanting me to renew next year.... We did half money aand half advertising as a trade. Not sure what the sq foot was, ill check when i get into the office tommorrow. BUT.............. Is it worth it? ITs hard to track

ledmess.jpg

I would pass on it. Your ideal clients are women. What are they going to do write down your number on the beer napkin? I know someone will come in and say it's branding your name.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
This type of advertizing can work....!!! "BUT ..this is the WRONG venue... !gotcha!

Do the same type of advertizing ...at your LOCAL ..."Little league park"... :idea:

It gives a NICE impression that you are supporting the community &..."THEIR KIDS".. :!:

We offer a WHOLE HOUSE cleaning .....800 sqft. max....Raffel tickets are sold @ the concession stand for
1 week for $1.00 per ticket... :!: 100% of sales are donated to the Little League.. :lol:

WE in RETURN...recieve FREE advertizing ...in the form of an "ANNOUNCEMENT"...in every
game in the 7Th inning stretch.... :!: :!: :!: :!: !gotcha!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thats a good idea Harper............... I did something like that this year, sponsored one.... but got screwed, no advertising and they took my money

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
Thats a good idea Harper............... I did something like that this year, sponsored one.... but got screwed, no advertising and they took my money

It is not a good idea.... :roll:

IT IS A"GREAT FOOKING IDEA"...we have done it for years.... :!: :!: :!:

Now ..."I just can't wait to hear ...how one of you IDIOT"S..."ScreW It Up"... :roll: :oops:

Most of you guy's ....could "bReAK a BoWlInG BALL"..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
joeynbgky said:
You should sell a marketing book for carpet cleaning........... everyone else does.. LOL Good advice

That would be one hell of an expensive book with all the extra ink it would take to print in bold, plus the emoticons, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom