Is this the best deal on Redline?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Is it a good product? I know I won some in an auction and still have 10 of the 18 lbs. What do you think about the product Danny-boy? Is it about price everytime with you RICH carpet cleaners?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't use orangeforce123 for the price. You douchebag. I always use the best product no matter what. I think Ultra TLC from Masterblend is the best out there but try and find it on a regular basis. BTW you still broke Okay you can shut up now

I don't brag about my dough, I hardly hang on the boards no more because I can't step over the piles

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
first off I wouldn't even wipe that equity off my balls, I wouldn't sweat it because I ain't selling anything. Secondly Frederick I have personally bought everything from my previous career and that is how my wife got to where she is now and that was planned. I do think it is simple blaming my success or lack there of on marrying rich but truth be told I earned my money and luckily before it ran out she is pulling close to a quarter mil a year. Yes I do wake up to rainbows and singing birds :) finally like I said that the tenesee inbred didn't read is I have a ton of it and I didn't think it produced. I know Fred had an issue with shipping and is biased but so be it

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i mean i might try it...

btu cobbs at like $94 per 45 lbs is a fookin steal....

and it cleans like hell...mix it from 2-8 oz a gallon...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I got healthy protions of both. I think it was 24lbs of redline and 24 soap free and it didn't stand a chance at orangeforce123. I buy what I like and think i\s the best. It irritates me when people talkj price because that shouldn't even be considered unless you have atleast 5 plus trucks or powdered vs liquid

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
about 5-7 buckets of residue.Been there done that. Inconsitant on shipping and product

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hummmm tried the judson stuff??

i think i figured something out

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was disappointed with the results and thought it didn't clean well. I liked powermaxx better. I did like JJ DD!@ and other products and would by the rinse just not the main product and I know everyone says it is a system

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i just wonder if some of these chems, just work better in certain parts of the country?????

judson was OK.....where as i have had great luck with cobbs...though the "sandy" issues was noticed 2 shipments ago....this last one looked better

and snake oil hasnt worked that well....and release-it has :| :| :|

other encaps havent worked that well either

and i dont like screwing around with presprays much...cuz then if you screw it up...it takes time and more chem to fix it

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that is why I have stuck with orangeforce123 for a couple years but because I prescrub it is usually just 1,2-rinse

I thought the orangeforce was pretty good, but i use Judsons on a daily basis and love it. Just ordered some of cobbs stuff the other day, so gonna give that a shot, too. maybe when it's gone i'll try some redline.

Ryan

I could care less about you guys little pissing contest here, but Dan that is not rich. At least have a net worth with 7 digits in it before you call yourself rich.

Its funny I have a few friends (well more like my dads friends) that are very wealthy and they always do their best to appear poor and get very angry when you mention their money.

I have a hunting buddy that bought a 1600 acre ranch with three houses on it just for deer season. (He owns one of the largest metal building suppliers in the nation so if anybody is thinking about buying one shoot me a PM !gotcha!)

Hey Ryan I know I am a bdcc just like everyone else. I have never thought any other way. Why don't you pick on SHREK for turning my thread into a pissing contest? All I wanted to know is why more suppliers don't stock Redline Powder.

Ryan I do have a lot of cash in my accounts, no monthly payments, and good ivestments. I am comfortable. My net worth will surpass 7 figures real soon but I will still be a bdcc and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Ryan

danielc said:
Hey Ryan I know I am a bdcc just like everyone else. I have never thought any other way. Why don't you pick on SHREK for turning my thread into a pissing contest? All I wanted to know is why more suppliers don't stock Redline Powder.

Ryan I do have a lot of cash in my accounts, no monthly payments, and good ivestments. I am comfortable. My net worth will surpass 7 figures real soon but I will still be a bdcc and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I guess I am rich and guess what?

It's FOOKIN sweet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociati ... y_disorder :?:

Ryan let it go. I am just a bdcc like everyone else on this board.

I have just been lucky to not do anything stupid like dropping a hundred grand on a carpet cleaning machine and I don't have to pay for customers.

Ryan

danielc said:
Ryan let it go. I am just a bdcc like everyone else on this board.

I have just been lucky to not do anything stupid like dropping a hundred grand on a carpet cleaning machine and I don't have to pay for customers.

You know I'm just goofing with you.

TimP

I'm interested in the pricing of redline too. I've been looking at trying it out first.

And anyone who says price don't matter on prespray is full of bs. It's not the only factor but it is a factor. If it cleans as well as the rest and it's cheaper and doesn't cause me health problems I'd rather spend less than more.

Has anyone bought from that scm place?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
probably because they came out with the liquid version

I'm back to using redline also, trying to support local suppliers

yup put in the booster

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
because Cobb changed something in his powermax... it has forced me and a few others to switch to red line......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom