Is this the best the CRI can do?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Good for them to try to get some endorsements.

I'd like to see a better known public figure take up their cause so that the points could be debated publicly. How can you make your points with no one to push back against?

I would respect anybody who would post here, or on the other forums, in support of the program so that a debate could ensue that would bring the points out for the industry to view.

The CRI response to Ms Lema's paper was vague, dismissive, and unhelpful.

I find it just as troubling, if not more, that we don't have many industry spokespeople willing to take any position at all in this matter, for or against.

Are they somehow afraid of the CRI?

timnelson

I'm going to throw this out there, knowing how controversial it will sound. The lifeblood of the SOA program is the manufacturers who line up to have their equipment and chemicals tested. What would happen if one or two of the largest manufacturers simply walked away from the program? They would save all that money and probably gain significant new respect (sales). It's an interesting dynamic. Everybody wants out, but nobody wants to be the first one to jump.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Some have quietly jumped already Tim.

Look at some of the players who have machines that are no longer made listed there, and their new offerings are not there.

One of them called the testing fee "the bribe".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom