Is Tom Meyer safe at #1 on Waldo list

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have been tweaking the system. Trying to fine tune it as best I can. Instead of prescrubbing every job my company is rotovacing every job and then wanding it. We are using Vacaway spotters, Judson deodorizers, trying to decide the perfect prespray but have been using Redline and rinsing soap free. We offer dupont and scotchgard. We are exploring new presprays and once we have a definite I thing Tom will no longer be #1

He seemed like a nice guy but I ate his lunch in the leather class, no seriously we knew about the same amount about leather but he left hs sandwich sitting there and I ate it.

SO TOM TELL ME DO YOU FEEL SAFE

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Ez now Crowls. Dont go rubbin his noise in the left over soil. Mikey P trained this Mofo.

Golden Boy

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
You never gun for #2 Waldo. You always gun for #1. I will have to look at your list to see who number 2 is but I know #1

Name
I'm Rick James
Bundy said:
I have been tweaking the system. Trying to fine tune it as best I can. Instead of prescrubbing every job my company is rotovacing every job and then wanding it. We are using Vacaway spotters, Judson deodorizers, trying to decide the perfect prespray but have been using Redline and rinsing soap free. We offer dupont and scotchgard. We are exploring new presprays and once we have a definite I thing Tom will no longer be #1

He seemed like a nice guy but I ate his lunch in the leather class, no seriously we knew about the same amount about leather but he left hs sandwich sitting there and I ate it.

SO TOM TELL ME DO YOU FEEL SAFE

Seems like a lot of work for $25 a room. Be confident in yourself and charge more.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I'll run my business and you run yours Okay somewhat amus You guys look at the $25 a room and don't get it. We do so many more things and we buy the best equipment and with our system we do very well. There is barely a home we go into that doesn't have furniture on the list. Each home always as that 500 sq ft room which winds up being between 91 and 111.

I don't understand why I have to charge more? Job tickets have jumped to just over $200 this year after about $170 for years past, we are starting to see a real uptick in protector sales and most homes we go into are huge and basicly clean so the furniture is a wiz

Name
I'm Rick James
That cool if you wanna roll like that. Just saying it seems like a lot of work for such little cash. If you are at a $200 average, whats your hourly rate?

Just asking.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
about $100 some jobs $75 others $125

You guys obsess over the 25 it is $45 the first 25 each additional and anything over 200 is charge at sq ft price. It may seem like a lot of work to you but I guess we have a different system and we have 40+jobs going a week.

Name
I'm Rick James
Youre right we each have a different system, I myself only have room for 15-20 jobs a week and with one van, I cant imagine doing more. If so what gives...your body or your quality. I have changed my view on business and this summer I am moving towards a work less make more strategy. I use to want to be that high volume business like yours, but I changed my mind and going a different direction. I think many finds your system very appealing.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
we spend as much time as needed and are thinking about 2 man crews. The reason we went back to rotovacs is my guys are the monster I am and had a hard time carrying the 175. We bought all new upholstery tools, changing chem line to be standard all the time, rotovac everything, we use the cotton encap pads to rub down furniture etc etc. We are a referal machine

Name
I'm Rick James
You should write and sell your business plan, you could be the next absurdi...ah wait nevermind.

How many trucks in all are you shooting for? As many as you can get?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't want anymore right now. I had a brutal February and beginning of March(it gets scary) it gets real real quick when you gotta pay for a bunch of stuff and people are delayed paying. The only saving grace was I didn't have to contribute much to my household so I could put all cash flow from the business into the business

Lack of any quality planning has really hurt my business financially good thing we were so focused on quality

Name
I'm Rick James
We had a deep freeze here in Febuary and business sucked, but march was very impressive and april already started out as the best ever after 1 day. I do gotta say the longer youre in business the easier it get.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
To answer your question, HELL NO!. Way too many professional and anal cleaners on this board. That being said, I don't think you will take the spot, haha.

I can't believe you ate my sandwich bastard....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom