is vacaway hot knife any good?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I normaly use releasit ds. I have a large commercial job coming up in a couple weeks i am about a gallon short of encap juice . I was thinking of trying out the hot knife . I have been more than satisfyed with the releasit ds, I just wondered if the hot knife can do better under certain situations since the job is office carpet that is on sight in a grimy industrial facility.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Yeah, Hot Knife is a good product. You can't go wrong with it... It cuts grease better than Releasit & no cough when you spray it. If the job is large enough it may be worthwile to test Snake Oil, Hot Knife & Releasit side, by side, by side.... Then you'll know for sure what you like when it comes time to reorder.

HotKnife is great...I use it all the time...cleans really well. I have added half as much Whamm to it and 4oz's of Spot&Boost and it kicks ass...also smells good.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Been using Hot Knife for years now. Never could understand the occasional misfit who complained about the smell. Smells much better than pig shit and doesn't make me cough like 90% of the encap products out there.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Vacaway's green encap has a pleasant smell.

Seems a lot of the stronger chems have an offensive odor.

Maybe it's just me, and some of my customers.

Albert

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's a good product, we've used it for years.

Would still except we've switched to Snake Oil, but I would have no problems using it again if we needed to.

tim

Hot Knife cleans very well, does have a slight ammonia odor but no cough. Odor is not a problem. Releasit works well, slight cough if you put it down heavy or spray it on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom