is your pre-spray cRaPpY JUNK??

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
reason I ask is,
it's seems a whole lot of ya'll feel the need to add D'limonene solvents to your pre-sprays

why is that?

It's been my observation that citrus solvents don't rinse very well.
They smell nice, but don't rinse so well and leave an oily residue

is it that you're using pee water pre-sprays and need to boost with d'lime to get a dirty carpet clean??

If so, I'd suggest you need a better pre-spray to start with.

...l.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My feelings exactly.

If you need to add something to it then it ain't that good to begin with.

If you need to boost just add more product.

Name
Bruce
It's me again.

I feel alot of the reason most guys add things into their prespray is simply because they had to mix it at one time or another and got good results with it. Now they are addicted to it and use it on everything because they feel they need to . It's just like a bad drug.

Fon Johnson

No, it's just a tool in the toolbox for certain situations. I probably don't use a gallon per year, but it is nice to have when needed. If used appropriately, it can greatly reduce the need for specialty spotters, and the time to get on hands and knees and use them.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Speaking about our product Citrus Solv, it does require some effort to rinse when used straight as a spotting agent.

However, when used as a booster it is diluted with water and mixed with other cleaning agents that change that. Citrus Solv will rinse very easily when used in this fashion.

Not every carpet should require extra Citrus Solv. Not all carpets are oily and greasy. If the manufacturer included boosters in every prespray, they would be forcing you to use Citrus Solv, Boost All or whatever else on every job.

This would be wasteful, expensive and bad for the environment.

Depending on your clientele, you may only need a gallon a year of booster, as Fon stated. Why use it on every job or include it in a prespray that is used on every job?

Scott Warrington

P.S. For those of you who do use Citrus Solv, Boost ALL and such on every job - Thank You. We love you.

DevilDog

Scott has it right. When citrus solve type products are diluted properly they rinse pretty easily.

In fact with most citrus solve products you can dilute them much weaker and they still help out really well...and rinse well.

As for brain damaged Larry, dude, it would be so much wiser to occasionally boost your product with a citrus solve product than to use your cancer causing butyl laden crap.

But I would not expect your alcohol damaged brain to figure that one out.

DevilDog

Chris A

Name
Chris
how much re-soiling could 2 oz. per gallon of citrus pro really cause? I don't use it often, just on the greasy nasties, but I'm ADDicted to Oxy boosters.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
DevilDog said:
But I would not expect your alcohol damaged brain to figure that one out.

DevilDog

You are just mean. There is no reason for it.... And you're mean anyway. I don't get it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
c_adkins said:
how much re-soiling could 2 oz. per gallon of citrus pro really cause? I don't use it often, just on the greasy nasties, but I'm ADDicted to Oxy boosters.

yea, i think a fair amount Chris.
It depends how well you flush/rinse.
Every cleaner is different and some flush/rinse better than others.
.........................................................................................

So Pound pUPpy, I take it that you use lots of d'lime solvent ?
cause it's the only way you can get soiled carpets clean with your crApPy JUNK pre-sprays??

you're so predictable....AND..so insecure
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your slip is showing, Sweetie
Pull down your skirt a bit

..L.T.A.

Fon Johnson

LOL

Not rinsing out is a problem for you "quick stroke" hacks. Lots of flow and slow passes will get it out, well that and a good rinse! :twisted:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have come back after other cleaners that I suspected used D-Lime, but crappy wand technique left the bullnose on every step black. Otherwise it looked alright, I think it really does depend on your stroke and how much your extracting

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
There's a lot of guys that know when and where to use d'lime solvents, Chris.

Guys like Fon who use maybe a gal a year, or you who only use in on oily/greasy pits
(where it's already a sticky mess)
d'lime solvents will improve the situation.

however, there's a whole lot of peeps who use it and other boosters "regularly" cause their pre-sprays are weak junk with out them

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
What about deliminate? 1 oz per quart at 1 to 8 through hydroforce?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom