isuzu diesel with a butler...whats it worth?

gasaxe

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, sorry if it not. Im kind of third party on a deal where a local restoration/cleaning company closed the doors. The bank has the building, one of the trucks and quite a few machines (dehumidifiers,fans,air scrubbers etc...). The truck is a 07 isuzu diesel with a butler in it. It has 13,000 miles and less than 300 hours on it. Ive ran the truck to make sure everything works. Seems to be loaded out im not too familiar with the butlers but this one has fresh tank, storage racks, live electric hose reel, side and back roll up doors... Its super clean inside both the box and the cab. Any idea on what the truck would be worth? ive looked around on the WWW and cant find anything comparable to it for sale. View attachment 3594

If anybodys looking for a rig like this as well as some restoration equipment i can give some more details on it.

thanks

gasaxe

If i thought they would take 10 I woulda done owned it!! Im not sure what it would take to buy it, I was called by a local guy that is helping the bank inventory all the "stuff" left behind. They had no clue as to what it was or how it worked. My guess would be around low to mid 40's. Only downside is its YELLOW!

Shawn Abbey

Name
Shawn Abbey
Between you, me and these guys, The Isuzu diesel is over 40K for the truck itself. You have a truck that has a value of over 55 - 60K (brand new). That being said, for 10K, it will sell tomorrow. For 20K it will sell this month. For 30K It may take a long time to sell it!

Hope that helps!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
In a good economy 40-50, but in this shitty climate 30-35.

Being a repo you should be able to get an even better price......repo's go dirt cheap. They will be luck to get 20-25.

Buck1955

Name
John
I bought a repo Izusu diesel with a duct cleaning outfit that retailed for 65K, I paid 27, so I would say 20-25.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I sold my 2008 gmc van butler for 30k 4 months ago with 40k miles and 3200 hours. This unit should sell for around 42 to 50 in great working condition. As a repo, look at 37 to 45.

gasaxe

Thanks for the responses ill put a add up in the for sale section with more pics and details. I have a bit of an idea from the bank what they are looking for on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom