It has been a Mytee good week!

Name
Al
Most of you know that I lost my building to a fire 3 weeks ago. We are just about done cleaning up and doing inventory, man it is alot harder when it is "your" stuff you must throw away. Trucks come every day bringing replacement items somewhat like Christmas but not as much fun. So today and yesterday.............

Flood Hog 7000 DX
M-3 Carpet Cleaner
Air Hog
2 boss sprayers

I guess you can say I am having a "Blue Christmas" this year.

Thanks John for the return phone call. Others should understand how important it is to stay in connect with their customers.

Still more to order but if I could back time up and stop that fire I would stand there with a hose to put out.

"Just another bump in the road".

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Glad things are getting better for you Al.

Name
Nate W.
Damn Al... That really sucks... My parents and I know that feeling all too well... Back in the early 1990's we had a fire at our old warehouse and lost our customers furniture/rugs and most of our equipment. Hang in there bro and you will be back in no time. Keep on truckin.

Name
John LaBarbera
albradham said:
Most of you know that I lost my building to a fire 3 weeks ago. We are just about done cleaning up and doing inventory, man it is alot harder when it is "your" stuff you must throw away. Trucks come every day bringing replacement items somewhat like Christmas but not as much fun. So today and yesterday.............

Flood Hog 7000 DX
M-3 Carpet Cleaner
Air Hog
2 boss sprayers

I guess you can say I am having a "Blue Christmas" this year.

Thanks John for the return phone call. Others should understand how important it is to stay in connect with their customers.

Still more to order but if I could back time up and stop that fire I would stand there with a hose to put out.

"Just another bump in the road".

Thanks for buying Mytee, Al. Sounds like Sun Belt is taking good care of you. Best wishes on the rebuild.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom