It never fails. This is why I don't want to advertise.

I have the Valpak that show 5 rooms for 99.95. We have 4 rooms. We also would like one of the rooms' carpet restretched. It has one large line bump. Can you give me estimate and if I can use coupon. Thank you

You know what my response was. :lol:

Someone in the Val Pak. I have no clue how she got my number. I am assuming off the internet and I might honor the coupon if I can include the fine print charges like the total job is 350 sq ft and 30 cents extra for any additional carpet etc. I have been seeing those lately in the mail.

I signed up for the BBB seo marketing deal.

So far it has worked great. I did four jobs last week off it and have several more booked. They were all 250-400 dollar jobs. The cost is only 200 per month and it has only been one week.

Well I sent her some info on bait and switch and what it would take to do a good job

175 for four rooms.

I'll let you know if she calls back. She might. :!:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If it's close enough, offer to go out and have a look at it with the availability to do the work right then.

You can give her the infol of BandS's in person and give her a fair price. She may go for it because the whole idea of BandS is to get into the home and then change everything anyway.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
why would you even bring up B & S? That pricing is pretty normal for our market at least and I don't know of anyone offering 4-5 rooms for $99 being a B & S'r. My experince is the B & S'rs are less than have that and even they may not technically be B & S'rs.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ken Snow said:
why would you even bring up B & S? That pricing is pretty normal for our market at least and I don't know of anyone offering 4-5 rooms for $99 being a B & S'r. My experince is the B & S'rs are less than have that and even they may not technically be B & S'rs.

The dry cleaner called. Your purple cape is ready... shiteatinggrin

Ryan

:lol:

But it will be another few days before they can get the skid marks out of your swishy pants.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
So what kind of advertising do you do? I think the value pack advertising is frequented by the price shopping public anyway. Thats why I removed my ad from the free coupon book. Sometimes its ok to hack out a job here and there. I think we all do it at times. One time I got a huge water job as a result of taking a low paying carpet job because I was the first name that came to mind. so sometimes as long as you make a little it isnt bad to do a BASIC cleaning from time to time for the cheapskates.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I launder my purple cape myself Chris and my undies catch any skidding before they make it to squishy Ryan. Thanks for caring though guys. blowme

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom