it,s a Monday

C

cucu

I had to fire a customer today, they where not a great customer .Just one of those who would not let us do repairs, or even roto scrub a carpet no matter how dirty it was. . so i was happy to say good bye to them ( yes i did spend time trying to explain what was needed and why etc)

My tech calls me from the apartment and says "hey boss this place needs pet treatment, roto ,a patch and some spot dyes" i asked for pic,s he sent them i agreed and told him to go to the office and explain to them what was needed and to have the maintenance guy meet him there
so the maint guy shows up and says no to the repairs and just wants the clean done and "that should take care of everything if we knew what we where doing"

My tech calls me back and tells me the story and asks "can we fire them , they are such assholes"

i agreed

i think this tech is a keeper ..takes a lot of pride in his work . He loves using the 360 with the brush head on it , keeps his truck clean and tidy
inside and out , never late for work , i even had a custy wait a week to call me and tell me how happy she was and what a great job he did (she wanted to make sure spots didn't come back)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom