Its amazing how things come full circle in only 4 years!

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
good point. i was hoping some one would bring this up.

i have a bentley with a gg and Bristors shear kit. Prescub with a 175, gls with water tank for weight, or nothing depending on carpet. Its hard to imagine anything doing better but cant say for certain.

TimP

High flow wands do a great job and can do most jobs and they are much faster for residential. There is nothing wrong with the wand for sure. But a rotary extractor is great for rat nasty and CGD jobs. And the truth is there is more than one way to skin a cat....

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If you ignore the 'weekly noise', the flavor of the month and the Drama of the day.
You'll do alright.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
that post doesn't include the 360

I still remeber the day, 3 years ago, I was driving home from Arizona to Oregon with my pretty, new Vortex. I called Mikey, the drive on I 5 was terrible. Mikey says I hope you didn't buy that thing because of what I say about mine. :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
The 360i is a different animal is all I can say, and if any of you broke dicks open your coin purses you'd see for yourself.

and KMA!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I got the zipper today to try

I asked to demo the 360 from local supplier. He says you already have a glided RX 20, the 360 can't out clean the RX.

The 360i is a different animal is all I can say, and if any of you broke dicks open your coin purses you'd see for yourself.

felt the say way when I first bought the RX 20

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:

and KMA!

One fell swoop, all ingredients included: The 'weekly noise', the flavor of the month and the Drama of the day.

That is why he is the master of the dark carpet matter.

I have never really liked using the rx on residential jobs.

Long story short I cleaned four room, steps, and hallway with my wand yesterday and the filters were just a little soiled.

I used the rx on just the living room (400 sq ft) and they were jam packed with crud. A cleaning lady vacuumed and did a decent job. No she didn't vac like Werner.

The key is the higher flow, full slots, and no glides. That combo will clean a pile carpet deeper than any other tool on the market. I can't comment on the 360 as I have never used one, but the rx is a workhose.

The cons are it is much slower, takes up space in my truck and is hard to carry on every job, and you still need to go back with wand and dry stroke unless it is an empty. Using one though will set you apart and yes you need to charge a higher rate, but the end job will be worth it.

Bottom line is it cleans deeper, but a good vac, good chems, strong machine, and a wand are sufficient on most jobs. There are some that really benefit from the rotary cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom