Its finally over, well at least until Tuesday anyway

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its finally over, well at least until Tuesday anyway. It quit raining and no more severe weather until Tuesday.

We processed 31-water losses last week and are still completing a few from the last several days. Thursday night we got several more inches of rain & some damaging hail but heavier in Lawrence and KC. We did 3-in KC, 3-in Lawrence and1-in Perry a small town between Topeka and Lawrence. Yesterday we were running around like chickens with there heads cut off. :icon_redface:

It was a crazy week!

Today is still nutz we have 20,000sq/ft we are cleaning and a VCT job plus all the monitoring of the water losses.

It will be nice to get past this and get some billing in, right now it's all flowing out. :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sounds like you were called into action. Hope you didn't hurt yourself.:lol:

LOL Hardest thing I did was carry in the Rover. I rode the Rover, I'm excellent at being heavy. :)

I went to three of 31, one large on Memorial day and one large and one small in KC yesterday. It was fun, had a blast, I enjoy that emergency stuff.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
We are leaving Thursday morning with a 22' truck loaded to the max to deliver to moor but I am watching the weather close..I want to be able to spend at least a day helping but have to avoid the nasty weather. It comes up fast!! Move if ya see me hauling ass when the sirens go off lol

You guys are getting hit hard this year it seems

Back
Top Bottom