Bjorn

just took this 8.54pm pst from my front deck
winter is now here
firstsnow2010001.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Same thing as the tracker... I think I may of had one once... but I'm not telling lol.. How much snow are you supposed to get?

Bjorn

the last picture was two years ago

not sure how much snow we are going to get but it is 27 degrees right now

That side kick is a great little 4x4 that one is a 92 it's all stock

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
me likes the snow, headed to breckenridge, co next week for some early season skiing. i hope a blizard roles through before i arrive. :mrgreen:

RickL

I see 89 of the runs and 6 lifts are open at Alta and a base of 39'" so far maybe a good ski year. Were heading to Utah in Feb for a couple of weeks of skiing.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
RickL said:
I see 89 of the runs and 6 lifts are open at Alta and a base of 39'" so far maybe a good ski year. Were heading to Utah in Feb for a couple of weeks of skiing.

yea last weekend it rained down in the valleys and was dumping up top....been cold enough they been making some snow all week to....this storm....2-3 feet they expect...

i havent skied or boarded in over 10 yrs...to damn much $$$

Becker

Name
Becker
I see you have your Christmas lights up already.... Or were they never taken down? HMMMM..

We spent the weekend on the hood canal..

Snowed coming in Friday, and snowed all the way home today.

I have only white tree branches here, no real amount.

Headed Elk hunting FRI, SAT and SUN.. will be lots of white stuff at elevation.

Then sea level in the most southern, western, and eastern state in the USA.

Shock will come Dec 8th about 11:pm stepping off plane.

As for the tracker, they are great little commuter, I'd love to own one for kicking around town or in the hills.

You can keep that Benz..

Lora Olson

dealtimeman said:
me likes the snow, headed to breckenridge, co next week for some early season skiing. i hope a blizard roles through before i arrive. :mrgreen:

If you ever want to come here and ski...let me know. Best snow on earth here, and John might let you sleep in the princess bed! (it's famous...only "special" people get to sleep in it! :p )

I'm all ready to go skiing this year, just waiting for the snow to get here and some free time to go skiing!! :)

Lora Olson

RickL said:

Alta and Snowbird are my favorite resorts, but if you have boarders in your family...don't go to Alta...they still don't allow them (probably why it's my favorite!). !gotcha!

Name
Nate W.
Winter already? Damn, I need to get out more... Looks and feels the same as yesterday and the day before, nice and sunny! shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom