Name
Trip Moses
IMG_1272.jpeg
Handled that like a pro hack.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I have Markate setup to automatically send an email and text 24 hours after the cleaning. The email/text asks the customer to call/text me if something doesn’t seem right.

If a customer should publicly complain, I can ask why they didn’t contact me per the email/text.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I have Markate setup to automatically send an email and text 24 hours after the cleaning. The email/text asks the customer to call/text me if something doesn’t seem right.

If a customer should publicly complain, I can ask why they didn’t contact me per the email/text.
Same here. Some people are just miserable.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
1.0's public/ social outbursts are embarrassing
You're going through the stage of regret your life. I remember those days. It's hard to keep the past out of the front of your vision. Don't let that bring you down.

“You can’t go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are & change the ending.” - C.S. Lewis​

Mikey P

Administrator
You're going through the stage of regret your life. I remember those days. It's hard to keep the past out of the front of your vision. Don't let that bring you down.

“You can’t go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are & change the ending.” - C.S. Lewis​

Regrets?

Nah, I focus on today and tomorrow.

Btw, I've now rowed 71k meters which equals more miles than Damon has on his Vette and hawgs combined...lol

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Back
Top Bottom