it's Official!

Mikey P

Administrator
8) Free lunch @ MF to anyone who can name all the people in the 3 photos. 8)

:!:
Like last year the event is free for attendees but if you want snacks and lunch you'll be asked to kick in $20 for the cause.
Pizza one day, Subs the next.

Classes all day long, both short and long, plenty to choose from, lots of hands on, trucks, portables, Rotary extractors, VLM machines, hand tools and more will be available to test and beat the sh*t out of. :mrgreen:

Seeing how MF is taking place a few weeks before Florida Connections, you be seeing new stuff that has not been made public yet.

Lots more vendors and speakers to be announced.

Due to a shortage of hotel rooms in the area due to the recent floods, plan on paying more for accommodations.
We're working on a deal at a very nice local hotel for @ $125 per night. Last year's hotel is already booked solid.

We will not be running the buses again as we feel there will be enough on site parking if folks carpool.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Really? 9-10 months later (by next March)? How does a hotel get booked solid 6 months out? That was a great hotel.

Name
Lee Stockwell
"Actually I won't apologize and you'll just have to come to terms with it."

....love it!

Nashville is coming back big time, it was hit harder than most can imagine. By March should be close to 95%.

Pic one: Jim Eckman and I don’t know
Pic two: Davis, Oz, Jim Pemberton, Richard Chavez
Pic Three: Mikey P, Bob Savage, Les Jones, Steve Poulos, Prochem dude, Bill Bruders, don’t know, Mark Jennings or a guy from Master Blend, The great Odin

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
one: Jim Eckman chuck
two: Davis, Oz, Pemberton, Chavez
Three: Mikey P, Bob Savage, Les Jones, Steve Poulos, Prochem, Bill Bruders, Chris Pond, Mark Jennings, Odin

F

FB7777

one: Jim Eckman chuck
two: Davis, Oz, Pemberton, Chavez
Three: Mikey P, Bob Savage, Les Jones, Steve Poulos, Mike Roden, Bill Bruders, Chris Pond, Mark Jennings, Odin

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Wait awhile to reserve hotel rooms. Opryland reopens before the end of the year, 3,000 rooms right there.

Here's a hint, Jim Pemberton and I are never seen in the same place.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I'm glad to see you took my advice and moved it to March. shiteatinggrin . I will do my best to get there but it may still be a little cold for a ride in March.
al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom