It's the little things that can screw up your world

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, I don't have to tell you guys this...but I will because I don't hide crap.

I figure Harper will be all over me for this.

I've had a Google phone number for my Dallas area since almost day 1...about a year or so.
Why? Because I like Google and it's a "free" number....free is quoted for a reason

This free number just cost me thousands. :shock:

Turns out...anyone that called my Google number in that last month would go straight to a voicemail that wasn't mine...or got a "not in service" recording.
Google would recognize my cell, Jen's cell, my other cell etc but any "new" number wouldn't get put through to Full Circle. :shock: :shock:

So I've been rackin my brain as to why not very many jobs at all in Dallas and tons of hits to my website...irony I know if you know me. lol
Checking my numbers everyday....they were fine..or so I thought....checked my ads every day.

I either got hacked or Google is screwing up...I don't care...either way....DONE.

So I went the cheap route and got screwed...que Harper...My SAC phones have been screamin...they are not Google numbers.

I changed the number today and Lupe from Full Circle informed me that the phones started ringing.
Well shit the bed......I'm back in business in Dallas.

All I have to say is

Don't scroll unless you want to see my reaction.....you've been warned.

****-1.jpg

Even Photobucket couldn't handle it.
:shock:

Sometimes you get what you pay for....and if you don't....you get what's comin to ya.
:oops:

I hope you don't rely on google as your email account. Your google account can be suspended at any time for any reason. Mine was and I never figured out why. I use yahoo and another platform for my emails. If your google account is suspended, good luck getting access to your emails because it isn't happening.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I use my website domains for my emails.

I've been suspended from Google but I was able to get everything back....thank God. lol

It's like anything free, I guess. Need to be really careful because there is no accountability.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom